Isaac
Years ago

NBL and 36ers Survey

Those subscribed to the 36ers e-newsletter should've received an invitation to respond to an NBL and club survey (I think mine came through last night).

What did everyone think?

I thought they asked some good questions and would like to see them do this regularly. Hopefully they gain some decent information out of it.

Topic #10159 | Report this topic

Nutwork  
Years ago

I got the one from the 36ers (You) telling me to expect another e-mail, but I haven't received it yet.

Reply #116314 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Could it have gone to a Junk Mail box incorrectly? I got mine last night and you'd think they'd send out all the 36ers ones in a batch? Unless I received one through being signed up to the NBL's newsletter?

Reply #116316 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

I got the email about it last night, and they just sent me the survey now. Just completed it. Yeah I agree Isaac, there were some pretty good questions in there, hopefully the research is put to good use now!

Reply #116320 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

noticed that HoopsSA wasn't listed in the basketball related websites......

Reply #116328 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Clarky, tell me about it - disappointing! ;)

Reply #116340 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

They could have at least had an 'other basketball forums' thing to tick box. As this is the only site I come to daily, my survey results are not really going to ring true!

Reply #116343 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

I haven't checked my e-mail for days! I have the e-mail and have started the survey right now!

Reply #116349 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

"Quality of club website"

Excellent!

Reply #116352 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

Poor was so tempting for that question 123abc....

just kidding!!

Reply #116369 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have received the email advising there will be a survey but haven't actually received the survey. Is there anywhere I can access it from?

Reply #116396 | Report this post

Corey  
Years ago

The Phillips TV is all mine...........lol

Reply #116409 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:45 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754