Nutwork
Years ago

Kobe Suspension

Kobe was suspended one game for accidentally elbowing Manu in the head.

I am a Lakers fan (even though I am pissed off at Kobe for making Shaq leave) but no-one can tell me Kobe deserved a one game suspension for that. Check out the video on ESPN.com and tell me what you think.

Topic #10233 | Report this topic

Chewy316  
Years ago

Awful decision. Kobe shouldn't have got suispended for that.

Wasn't even intentional.

Reply #117257 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Ive had a teammate deliberately elbow another player in the head and he got told by the ref to'settle down'.

Reply #117258 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

and u know that little b!tch manu milked that for everything it was worth and more. glad it was him that got hit.

Reply #117275 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

Manu would flop if someone opened the stadium doors and a gust of wind blew in

Reply #117282 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Another Loss to the Lakers to a Below .500 team

Tomorrow we have the Celtics, who have lost 12 Straight

If the Lakers lose to that......lol

Lucky i have the Wildcats

Reply #117283 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

Yeah luck I have the Sixers, I mean the Redbacks, I mean bring on footy season I am a Sturt supporter, do'h c'mon the Crows!

Reply #117285 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

I don't think Manu flopped on this one. His nose was bleeding pretty badly after it happened, looked painful.

Reply #117321 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

xztatik, did you even see the game? Manu didn't come on for the first few minutes of OT, had an ice pack on his face, when he came on there was obviously a mark on his cheek, looked like a little cut had opened up. There was no foul called on Kobe for the incident and Manu actually blocked Kobe's shot right before he took a whack, so before you go labelling him a "little bitch" you might want to get a clue.

When Kobe hit the go ahead basket with 7 seconds left in OT he was walking round with a nice little swagger, engaging someone in the front row with some chat "this is some fun shit" he wasn't looking to cocky 5 seconds later!

Reply #117354 | Report this post

kobes a dirty player, raja bell and now this.

Reply #117377 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

kobe should be banned for sure

Reply #117424 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

elg, do you really think that play is worth a games suspension?

Reply #117441 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

I watched this a few times on Sportscentre last night Nutwork, and surely that was deliberate!
He has released the shot, and then he throws his arm in the opposite direction smacking Manu!

I like Kobe, and Manu is definately a flopper, but Kobe definately deserved at least 1 game for it...

Reply #117449 | Report this post

It wasn't deliberate. he was trying to get a foul. unfortunately if you swing your elbows at every opportunity like he does, sometimes you accidentally hit someone. this is about the 3rd person kobes been spotted elbowing someone (even though he didn't get bell) and i think its more of a cumulative effect than anything else

Reply #117456 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

You can dream up all these theories but the truth is that it was all my fault.

Oscar is winning Season 1 of TSN NBA Fantasy (wraps up before the ASG) and had just picked up Kobe with a crucial trade.

I rang Ol' Sterny and asked how he could help (plus dropped an email to Steve Nash: "Need a favour. Lots of assists Steve. kthxbye.") Apologies to all the Kobe fans, but TSN Fantasy is the 'greater good' you always hear about.

Reply #117459 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

Man i'm surprised manu even returned at all, hes argentinian for god sake theyre as weak as the freakin french, lol. not TP tho i like Tony hehe.

Reply #117543 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

xztatik, what do you know about Argentina? Have you been there? Have you ever met anyone from there? Do you know anyone from there besides Manu? Could you even find it on a world map? Or France for that matter.

Your posts are ridiculous.

Reply #117583 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Why all the Manu hate?

The guy is straight clutch.

Reply #117590 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

Billo are u from argentina or just a spurs fan? and yes i can find it on a world map, its that thingy under Russia... wait... no thats Kazakhstan... umm...

Reply #117724 | Report this post

Joe Harake  
Years ago

VC FAN GET IN TOUCH..VC LOOKS LIKE TURK (NOT HEDO BUT SCRUBS)

Reply #180122 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:03 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754