Tiger
Years ago

Lightning guards 07/08

I noticed on ozhoops someone has mentioned that Randford is to join the police force and retire and also Lindsay to retire at an early age.

With Phillips not yet signed I am interested to know who can replace these guards.

Lorenzini?
maybe the owners daughter?
screen?

Topic #10496 | Report this topic

MW  
Years ago

What about Mark Nash?

Reply #120751 | Report this post

Sector 7G  
Years ago

For a genuine point guard look no further than Leah Cannon. Runs the game like a true point and has the ability to bring players into the game.

Sure she's unproven at this level but the coaching staff will get a great chance to see what she can do during this year's ABL season.

Reply #120754 | Report this post

lightbub  
Years ago

New Zealand franchise WANT marino big time, Should go with Bibby and Lorenzeni, Philps would be 99% to stay, word is she will be back playing 2-3 months before the start of the season

Reply #120762 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sector 7G - sure she was solid over in college, but she came off the bench for Southern! Surely we can find better than an ABL bench player.

Reply #120767 | Report this post

been around  
Years ago

screen will be back, lorenzini, erin phillips, cannon ?, sure there will be someone else around as well.

just those alone look good.

marino will be NZ bound for sure

Reply #120771 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Phil Smyth??

Reply #120846 | Report this post

Open your eyes  
Years ago

Screeny will never play for Chris again. Besides she has bigger and better things in Italy why would she play here.

Reply #120851 | Report this post

lightbub  
Years ago

chris wouldnt have screen back as she doesnt tow the line

Reply #120864 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If true that Jess Mahony is playing for west. Game over she will be it. Chris loves her! Everyone else will sit.

Reply #120880 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

its gotta be lorenzeni surely. she is future, current under 21 aust team member, absolutely killed it for north last year, second to only sam in the best abl womens player and she is just a kid. awesome work ethic, great kid, great attitude. surely she will get the nod, much deserved

Reply #120888 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I bet all the money on earth (If I had any)that if Mahony play's everyone else will sit!

Reply #120898 | Report this post

Open your eyes  
Years ago

(Mod: Every time someone mentions a particular player, you post that they are "shit". It's getting really old.)

Reply #121047 | Report this post

Open your eyes  
Years ago

Actually last time i said crap not shit!!!!

(Mod: Associating someone with faeces - classy.)

Reply #121179 | Report this post

Open your eyes  
Years ago

I apologise!!! Move on now over it

Reply #121181 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:47 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754