TR
Years ago

Another comeback - Reggie Miller

Talks of another comeback by a legend of the game. Reggie Miller is being talked about by the Dallas Mavericks.

Here is the link

Topic #10565 | Report this topic

Spadge  
Years ago

dont do it reggie

Reply #121924 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

He deserves a ring.. But players coming back usually lowers their respect.

I'll always be a fan of Reggie and goodluck to him.

Reply #121925 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Its a bit of a shallow victory if he was t win a title without being there all season...But i love Reggie and all these old favourites that make comebacks...id buy his jeresy

Reply #121927 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

who's left maybe grandmama so he can have another pretend fight with zo.

Reply #121931 | Report this post

why doesn't he just buy a ring off ebay. It would mean the same thing as rotting on a bench and winning one.

Reply #121932 | Report this post

Skudpud  
Years ago

Reggie would still be an amazing player, his last game for Indiana he was being urged to not retire by the commentators because he still had it.

I only think this would be a bad move on the basis that he stayed with indiana for 19yrs, he could have chased a ring at anytime but didnt, to do so now would be disapointing.

Reply #121939 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

No way he would rot on the bench....to valuable a weapon to have beyond the 3point line....just creates more spacing for other Mavericks players to score.

Reply #121944 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Its the Karl Malone gamble.

Reply #121953 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

i listened to the dan patrick show on espn, he was speaking directly to mark cuban and apparently hes being asking reggie to play for 2 yrs now...

Reply #122277 | Report this post

smitty12  
Years ago

Did u see reggie shooting today during the Dallas v Cleveland game on Fox during a break?!? not the reggie we've seen in past yrs...was about 1/4, 1/5 from 3pt at the top of the key.

Reply #122286 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:18 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754