State Champs Predictions

After the weekends finals, thought it might be time to look at the state of State Champs.

Without the finals for a coulpe of grades I just used their end of season position to predict there placings.

Obviously in some grades things could change quite a bit, like U20's with SASI tour and schoolies making some real changes in games. But anyway here is how it looks.

Boys State

Sturt 16 points
West 14 points
South 9 points
North 6 points
Norwood 6 points
Forestville 6 points
Eastern 3 points
Southern 2 points
Woodville 0 points
Centrals 0 points

Girls State

Sturt 14 points
North 12 points
Forestville 12 points
West 6 points
Norwood 5 points
South 2 points
Southern 2 points
Eastern 2 points
Woodville 0 points
Centrals 0 points

Overall State

Sturt 30 points
West 20 points
North 18 points
Forestville 18 points
Norwood 11 points
South 11 points
Eastern 5 points
Southern 4 points
Woodville 0 points
Centrals 0 points

Boys Reserves

Sturt 17 Points
Forestville 13 points
Norwood 8 points
North 6 points
South 3 points
West 3 points
Southern 1 point
Woodville 0 points
Eastern 0 points
Centrals 0 points

Girls Reserves

North 13 points
Forestville 13 points
Sturt 12 points
Norwood 8 points
West 5 points
Southern 3 points
Woodville 1 point
South 0 points
Eastern 0 points
Centrals 0 points

Overall Reserves

Sturt 29 points
Forestville 26 points
North 25 points
Norwood 16 points
West 8 points
Southern 4 points
South 3 points
Woodville 1 point
Eastern 0 points
Centrals 0 points

Some random thoughts:

State Boys loks to be a 2 horse race between West and Sturt. South doing quite well.

State Girsl looks to be very close, and Sturt North and Forestviile will have any number of head to head games to decide the winner.

Sturt lloks to be tough to beat in the Overall Club award due to scoring well in both grades, but West are definately a dark horse.

Sturt's usual dominance of reserve boys, but Forestville are catching up. (city south???)

Thank god for somebody beating Sturt in reserve girls. Same as in the State, head to head games will decide for Forestville, North and Sturt.

Overall reserve will be a good tussle between the top 3.

For all their dominance of semi final night, Sturt do not have it all there own way at State Champs.

Norwood have dropped of a little ubt are still in fornt of South and Southern.

West look to be the biggest improver across the board, although their girls points were in U20's. Boys State will be their goal.

Topic #10573 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

u20s state belongs to forestville, they dominate this competetition

Reply #122033 | Report this post

Sector 7G  
Years ago

Starting to look healthier.
Well done to West. A concerted effort to improve their junior program is paying off. It's hard work but like Forestville in recent years, West will reap the benefits in years to come.

Southern dropped off quite a bit since the halcyon days of 10 years or so ago. A direct link to BASA's decision to take mini-ball away from Bev???? It's been downhill since then.

Norwood's slip seems to indicate that having a home stadium isn't the panacea it's sometimes lauded as.

North slipped a little too (not too much). The loss of Dean Kinsman being felt there?

South's improvement is worthy of note. Long overdue but very encouraging.

Sturt's consistency is amazing. Continuity of the program, solid leadership, succession planning, and hard work - all good.

Reply #122045 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Let's not forget that West are the "reigning" boys club chamion - in terms of the "odd-years" age group - they won it in 2005.

I would also say that they would probably be the favourites ahead of Sturt at this stage - they could win the 12/14/16s and their 18s should do at least 1 spot better than summer.

Reply #122053 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why do people keep going on about 10 years ago with Southern? They were talking up how great they did with equal 2nd in the boys last year and 4th in the girls. Looks like things are heading down hill fast. I do agree it was a huge kick in the guts getting rid of Bev but now they have Alexander, ohh no they don't, his contract hasn't been renewed either.

Reply #122055 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Time for Woodville and Centrals to shut up shop in the Juniors.

Reply #122059 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

anon post a name or shut up your opinion is not founded as woodville are quite strong on the gils side and the boys are getting alot better each year, as for centrals the girls program will be getting revamped so improvement has to happen, for the boys side getting stronger in the upper age groups but needs work in the lower age group

Reply #122065 | Report this post

Sector 7G  
Years ago

No - it's time for them to get off their butts.

Woodville had some good groups along the way and we're traditionally good in U10s but didn't have the programs to sustain that.

Centrals have got a massive area but have under achieved forever.

Reply #122066 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

from the stats room

can you fill us in on points for placings... I am sure others reading this would also like to know. cheers.

Reply #122068 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Obviously another Sturt person blowing their bags - GROW UP

Reply #122072 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

For U12's to U20's

First 5 points
Second 3 points
Third 2 points
Fourth 1 point

This is the way in which State Champs is scored.

Reply #122074 | Report this post

Vito Spatafore  
Years ago

Despite Woodville's "0" points, I believe they are a program that is getting better. Unfortunately they only have one Lyn Holland, who can't coach in both the girls and boys programs each year. As mentioned above, the girls program is "solid" now - remember it was only a few years ago (maybe 4 or 5) that they didn't even have div 1 teams in some grades. They now have a lot of "mid table" teams - continued work will see them further improve. They are at least taking baby steps in the right direction.

Reply #122076 | Report this post

personal approach  
Years ago

Sector7g,

Get off buts??? mmmm... I have an opportunity for you. Care to put your money (well time) actually where your mouth is? A little project is screaming out for your help.

Care to give me an idea on who you are or how I can contact you?

Reply #122082 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Obviously another Sturt person blowing their bags - GROW UP "

You sook.

Reply #122088 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Woodville will do better than the morons are saying in this post.

Reply #122093 | Report this post

ahhh ! remember the woodville boys team of hammond, Ng, baggot etc etc - undefeated for ages, won classics etc etc

great to watch

and the woodville gils with shannon gates etc etc always in their div 1 age grade GF - walk in teh dome 2130 on a friday night and they would be up 75 - 10 in u20 div 1

now there are a couple of woodie teams for you

Reply #122098 | Report this post

Cat in the Hat  
Years ago

undercover brother

Hammond was not a part of that group. But they were definitely a great group - graves, ng, fuller, baggott, peek & co.

Reply #122109 | Report this post

anon #122093

The predications are based around the State Champs Scorin system and summer comp results. Woodville very well may do better.

I may be a moron but under the current system, that is how many ponts Woodville would score.

Reply #122121 | Report this post

Seem to be hearing a lot of people thinking Eastern has got nothing. Mark it now...watchout for Eastern 14B Div1 - not only will they take out State Champs but they will also finish top at the end of the winter season. Secondly watch for Eastern 18B Div1 - had an average summer season however offseason developments and they will have a strong and ultra competitive side providing injuries do not hold them back. Also a contender for winter season title and state champs title.

Reply #122203 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Man Behind the Mask,

Give you the 14 Boys. They are playing well and are a good group.

18 Boys prediction = Laughable.

Lost to North by 30
Losat to Norwood by 25
Lost to Sturt by 47

Reply #122210 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"offseason developments "

read - poaching kids from other clubs.
Actually, that applies to their 14s too...

Reply #122216 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is it hard to see the real world behind those double blue tinted windows?

Reply #122227 | Report this post

(#122210)This ones for you.
I never said you had to agree with me, I said mark my words. 18B consists of players that have a played at a higher level than district. Laughable you may think, Il see you in the stands applauding them with the trophy at the end of the season.
Poaching I believe was brought up as well..ha what a joke. Becuase kids decide to change clubs because there club is treating them poorly its called poaching...yes i see how that makes sense. Oh and I do believe 14s have a relatively unchanged lineup for Div1 planned.

Reply #122231 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mask, the joke's on you! Pressure was applied as it has been in other age groups. If a metro club did it everybody would be up in arms! The player in question didn't finish on the court at the end of a game, that's it! Hardly a reason to leave a club where he has played all his life, especially when the coach and his team mates have been very supportive of his situation (eg training attendance).

Reply #122236 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"14s have a relatively unchanged lineup for Div1 planned"

Well, they have at least one new player they enticed away from his "current" club with the promise of a starting 5 spot...

Reply #122240 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Poaching I believe was brought up as well..ha what a joke. Becuase kids decide to change clubs because there club is treating them poorly its called poaching...yes i see how that makes sense.

Nah, that's not called poaching. People (one lady in particular) ringing up players at other clubs trying to entice them to move is called poaching though.

Reply #122243 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

didn't finish on the court at the end of a game, that's it! Hardly a reason to leave a club
That's fine, but it's still his reason - hence not poaching, but a player deciding to leave (as you've admitted). Cheers.

(one lady in particular)
haha, both 14 and 18 boys coaches are male, as is the JDO.

More slandour being thrown from the blue high horse.

Reply #122248 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ha - if you are going to act all innocent, you should tell the players and their families not to dob you in!!

No-one said it was the coaches, or the JDO.

Reply #122251 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey Booga,(#122065),centrals juniors would want to be revamped pretty darn quick as they have cancelled the u16 girls div 2 game tonight because THEY COULDNT SCRAPE A TEAM TOGETHER!

When is the controlling body going to get its head around the fact that some teams can field 2 div 1 sides?

Not only are centrals hand full of u16 div 2 girls (if they have any at all)sittin on there butts tonight, the Forestville girls who are trying to fight their way back into the div 1 side have to sit out as well.

It s about time BSA did something along the lines of a basic commitment from all clubs playing in the district comp.

Comply or make room for someone else.

Reply #122262 | Report this post

Joblow  
Years ago

Centrals 18 2 girls also forfited tonight against Forestville

Reply #122269 | Report this post

Its a joke  
Years ago

Eastern have one strength, they can offer kids who miss out on Metro State a spot in Country State, and they have the right coaches to do the job
The Club has no depth, the Club does not want any depth, The club only want div 1 and 2 teams.
The Club will never go anywhere.
Centrals and Woodville are real Clubs, they may be struggling, but they want depth, they want to contribute to this game.

Reply #122278 | Report this post

Its a joke  
Years ago

I missed one, Eastern have two things going for them, the second thing is Richard Hill.
This does mean that all the Eastern Players who do their developement junior years at other clubs can go back to Eastern for the senior program.
But thats ok Eastern, everyone else will train your juniors, ready for your ABA

Reply #122281 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

boo hoo.

Reply #122291 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(#122262)"Its about time BSA did something along the lines of a basic commitment from all clubs playing in the district comp." " Comply or make room for someone else"
And the same thing could be said about Sourthern as well.

Reply #122300 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Its a joke",

noone can offer a kid that misses out on metro state a country position, not Mavs or any other club for that matter. You are either metro or you are country. You either are trying to start rumours, or you genuinely do not know what you are talking about. I would suggest the latter.

Reply #122301 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What about Southern?

Reply #122302 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

last night they forfeited four games out at starplex

Reply #122304 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thats a disgrace! What teams forfeited?

Reply #122308 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Im pretty sure if you play in a country assoc. and a metro district team you can apply for either metro or country.

And anyone know why the U16 div 2 girls forefitted, I heard they had lots of players, seeing as they cut their 2 u16 sides from last year down to 1.

Reply #122324 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its a Joke! Good name. You are a joke. Eastern has only been in existance for about 10 years so obviously some of their senior players have to have started at other clubs. They may not have started with Eastern but they sure as hell developed.
"The club will never go anywhere"
Try ABA championship 2004.
Lightning players - O'Brien, Williams.
Francis - WNBL rookie of the year. Started as U10 with Eastern
Sixers players - Davis, Holmes, Hill, Madgen.
Compare those few stats to some of your older clubs

Reply #122332 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

VC fan

you are country or metro based on where you live not what district club you play for. You are country OR metro you can not trial for both.

Reply #122335 | Report this post

Pub Counter Moves  
Years ago

Didn't Hill, Holmes and Davis all play for sturt. Infact Holmes played from U10s and Hill from U12s.

Reply #122341 | Report this post

Noticing a trend to slandering Easterns juniour programme. As mentioned club has been in existence for 10 years - last year 14 boys went to Melbourne Classics and participated in national championships. 5/6 years ago the 12boys won summer and winter season premierships and participated at melbourne classics. That same group won an interstate tournament the following year. Oh and 14 boys are set have dominating year also. Playing in summer gf today, good odds for winter premiership. More than likely win state champs, go to the classics and once again nationals.
But yes..for a developing club not much to write home about with our junior program??

Reply #122361 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Update....Sturt U14B1 won the summer Grand Final

Reply #122366 | Report this post

Pub Counter Moves  
Years ago

By 27 Points

Reply #122367 | Report this post

Hillbillys cousin  
Years ago

Man behind the mask,

One group of kids out of how many in how many years ?

Thats a good programme to boast about.

Your group of 14's this year won't develop as you need to teach them to play an offence more than 5 out, as well playing D against the interstate clubs is a must.

You have some big lads that try their hearts out but more than that is needed.

Prediction - 15th to 20th at nationals if you make it. Sturt won't make top 8 - you have no hope. Particularly after this mornings grand final result.

Only top 2 go to nationals - remember you only got their last year due to sturt winning the year before and making it 3 from SA.

Thank your little south eastern big brother for that.

Reply #122386 | Report this post

Apo  
Years ago

anon #122332

You are kidding right?

Lightning players. O'Brien and Williams. Nothing more than training squad.

PS Both played most of their juniors at Broken Hill.

Would give yo Francis except that she played a coulpe of years interstate.

Hill and Holmes never played a junior game at eastern. In fact holmes refused to play State Champs as an U20 because it wasn't for Sturt.

Davis was develop by Sturt.

Madgen, sorry but how many minutes has he played in the NBL???

Please come again

Reply #122416 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Apo
At least these players made the roster. Better than some of your super 6 traditional district clubs. I acknowledged that a lot of Eastern players didn't start as Juniors. Bit hard when you work out the time frames. Suggest you should check some of your facts.

Reply #122443 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lock up the sheep, hillbilly's cousins about!

Reply #122444 | Report this post

Its a joke  
Years ago

Name me 5 eastern players that have made it to the top, and played for eastern their whole career
Eastern has no junior program, it has no base to develop from.
If it did it would have more teams.
Maybe Eastern should just become part of SA Country.
What if all the clubs decided just to look after the top few divisions, that would be good for basketball wouldnt it.

Reply #122516 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's a joke - Cayla Francis played in u10's for Mavs the first year we were around (after the Mt Lofty/Murray Bridge merger). Her age group is the first to have gone through from 10's to Senior's (or 20's, whatever). What's some of your traditional clubs produced in that time? Centrals, woodville, south? Give me 5 names from each of those clubs.

Eastern players that have spent their whole juniors at Mavs -
C.Francis - AIS
B.Madgen - Sixers squad, US college
M.Bycroft - US college
D.Wilcox - US college
B.Bungey - Offered a spot and trained with the sixers.

Sure the pool isn't deep yet, but the future is bright!

Reply #122530 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its to other club's shame that they have taken mavericks players when the club was struggling. Southern,norwood and sturt and the home grown talent myth!

Reply #122532 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not the other clubs problem that Eastern have spent all their effort to win the ABA title and neglected their juniors.

If Eastern had not put people in place that had done a poor job in the past they wouldn't be in this situation.

Rather than blaming others, take a look in the mirror.

Reply #122537 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wasn't Bycroft from Forestville?

Reply #122538 | Report this post

Tears of ISIS  
Years ago

I wonder why Eastern has not admitted or denied the fact that an eastern associate has been talking to past Eastern players about returning to their teams. Is this not poaching

Reply #122542 | Report this post

Oh, did forget to mention our 18girls team (including Francis) winning Melbourne Classics a couple of years ago. Do believe they bet another SA team in the GF, can't remember who though. I think they had a bit of blue on their uniform - and possibly tearing down their cheek after the game.

Reply #122597 | Report this post

Its a joke  
Years ago

Ok then
Man behind the Maak
Explain to me why there is obviously no focus on the lower divisions, as you stated it has only been 10 years.

Reply #122661 | Report this post

Its a joke  
Years ago

I would have no issue with Eastern if it was the clubs focus to grow.
If every District Club adopted Easterns strategy the Junior comp would reduce to about 300 players in total......that would be good.
What gives Eastern the right to be selective and not contribute to the sport. Maybe this is the reason Eastern has never been granted Member Club status, just maybe, Torrens Valley, or Magic just might get there first.

Reply #122663 | Report this post

Its a joke  
Years ago

And if you think I am Blue,,,,,think again and look a bit harder in your own back yard

Reply #122667 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Its a joke" from your first post onwards it is becoming more and more obvious that you have no more idea than a retarded goat with rabies. Please check all facts prior to posting, and then you may enter the discussion looking somewhat intelligent.

You seem to have major issues and are a very bitter individual.

Did this club cut you/your child? (refer to post #122667).

Reply #122668 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Man behind the mask.

And exactly how many have you entered in since.

I would suggest the Sturt have actually WON more classics medals than you have entered teams into the tournament.

Don't worry, I am sure the ensuing recruitment war between Eastern and Sturt wil turn outin your favour.

Remember, do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Reply #122676 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Man" Behind the Mask:

"I think they had a bit of blue on their uniform - and possibly tearing down their cheek after the game. "

If you take pride in seeing 16 year old girls crying, regardless of their club, then you are a sad, sad person. Eastern must be so proud of you....

Reply #122686 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I understand that the reason Eastern don't enter lower divisions is for two main reasons.
1. The players who may play in these lower divisions can play in their Country Association competitions against div 1 and 2 players who also play in the local competition.
2. By doing this their annual fees to play are about half of what they would pay if playing in a lower division competition at district.
This does not even take into account the savings in time and money for local competition vs district.

Reply #122688 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So if it was your choice as a parent (where competition in your country association is comparable to the lower district divisions) would you play your child in the lower division district competition or in your local country competition at half the cost and a major reduction in time commitment. Seems like an easy choice for most concerned.

Reply #122692 | Report this post

I never said i took pride in seeing 16 year old girls cry, i did take pride in our girls winning seeing as every other club gives us no respect. Getting one back is something to be proud of. I have no issues with any club, to be honest i quite enjoy the club rivalry that has evolved between sturt and eastern. They present a good challenge everytime and generally brings out the best.
To basically end the discussion that eastern have no focus on growing in teh junior ages - you work with what you have got. As a developing club we have limited numbers, particularly in the girls, and we fill teams accordingly. Currently we have no 16G1 team, they are playing 2s. As our club develops we will become moew dominant

Reply #122694 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Man behind the Mask

I doubt that Sturt consider Eastern a rival. As a feral cousin maybe, but certainly not a rival.

Your club has been decreasing in size for the last 5 years. You are down to 12 teams, less than Centrals.

PS You don't have an Girls U14 Div 1 team either.

Reply #122707 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I never said i took pride in seeing 16 year old girls cry, i did take pride in our girls winning seeing as every other club gives us no respect."

Why would you bring up that they cried after the game then? It is COMPLETELY irrelevant to the discussion, then you bring up how you beat "the blue team" in the Classics GF and that they cried after. If you say your proud of your team winning, why bring up who you played (which you did) or rub it in that the losing 15, 16 and 17 year old girls cried?

Real classy.

Reply #122710 | Report this post

Ron  
Years ago

(#122707) - What are you trying to achieve by consistantly hanging shit on another club? Who does that benefit? How does that make basketball in this state any better?

Reply #122717 | Report this post

LG - Lifes Good  
Years ago

How does the alledged club representitives talking to other teams players and telling to come back to Eastern "make basketball in this state any better". Does this mean that any coach, after they have played a game, can go up to the best player of the opposite team and ask them to move clubs

Reply #122746 | Report this post

Ron  
Years ago

still waiting on an answer...

Reply #122776 | Report this post

Tears of ISIS  
Years ago

So am I ron

Reply #122777 | Report this post

Ron  
Years ago

Maybe because you asked two rhetorical questions?

Reply #122786 | Report this post

Its a joke  
Years ago

So, now we are getting somewhere.
122688 thank you for your comment, the first constructive reply.
What you are saying is that Eastern is tool for the country kids to play in the Metro comp, is that correct?

Reply #122848 | Report this post

Its a joke  
Years ago

Ron
Hanging shit or exposing a Club for what it is maybe the same thing.
How can you even dream of entering div 1 Junior and ABA Senior teams without a base to build from.
If you have no base, you have to poach, if you do not poach you will not compete, How can a club have 2 ABA teams with 12 Junior teams, it just does not add up.

Reply #122849 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Eastern were formed in 1996 out of the local country associations in the hills, namely Murray Bridge and Eastern Hills and the Mount Lofty Spurs who were playing in the lower divisions of District. Occasionally teams from Murray Bridge and Eastern Hills also entered into District, however were placed into divisions by BSA to fill gaps and not necessarily where they should play on a competitive level (usually div 4 or 5). As a result the three organisationations decided to merge to create a stronger club that would have more opportunity to play at the Div 1 and 2 level, this was endorsed by BSA. Eastern is a District club like the others, however as it is based at Mt Barker most of the kids who play for them are from these country associations. So it is difficult to get players to play in a District competition at a lower level (eg div 3 and below) when they can play in a local competition similar in standard for half the cost and time commitment.

Reply #122870 | Report this post

Tears of ISIS  
Years ago

Love your history lesson but.......

"I wonder why Eastern has not admitted or denied the fact that an eastern associate has been talking to past Eastern players about returning to their teams. Is this not poaching "

Reply #122940 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I dont know the answer to your question Tears of ISIS. Maybe the players approached the associate at Eastern about returning.

Reply #122942 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tears of ISIS,

have a cry mate.

here is an idea... If you want an answer from someone at a said club, then ask someone from that club rather than posting the same question again and again in the same forum in which they are obviously not reading or responding to.

I once read the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result. How sane are you?

Reply #122949 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tears -

Q:I wonder why Eastern has not admitted or denied the fact that an eastern associate has been talking to past Eastern players about returning to their teams.

A: Because people from the club who use this forum don't know anything about it, or it didn't happen.

Q:Is this not poaching
A:Unless it was someone with a 'role' at the club, i doubt it is.

Reply #122951 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

My 'Goss' narrows it down to the 'bridge'... (and....coach does rhyme with poach)

Reply #122952 | Report this post

Reply #122957 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Go the boiled egg rather than poached

Reply #122999 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bring back Bev Chapman

Reply #123114 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sorry comment #122416 but madgen could not play minutes at nbl or he culdnt play college ball. which i may inform you he is doin extremly wel in. so just watch out for him wen he gets bak!!

Reply #123589 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:09 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754