Take Luck
Years ago

North1 20 2's team

just wondering, who is in this team. they seem to be spanking everyone they have played so far. big match up vs woodville in a couple of weeks

Topic #1084 | Report this topic

rodman  
Years ago

always been tough the boys in that Div hey my wife coached them I should know but I have no idea who is in the team this season might have to go and have a look

Reply #12109 | Report this post

Anti Killa  
Years ago

Dont be scared Killa. Its under 20's now you dont need to take it too seriously and jump up and down on the bench like you did last year. ON THE BENCH

Reply #12170 | Report this post

Pure Baller  
Years ago

The North team is Big Harminda, Jeremy, Morad, Tom Dent and Timmy from last year's two's, with Adam Muss from 18 ones (and Sam Biermann but he's gone up indef...), and Matt (frangers) from the 18 Two's (first years). It looks like Matt's bro Ryan Franceschinis is coachin them cos he can't make early games due to work or somethin.
I reckon they should be Div 1 cos they would be in Middle pack standard up there!!!

Pediction - North over Woodville by 18 - 25 points.....

Reply #12443 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

Finally, someone told me the team. cheers mate. thats a big call though, im not trying to brag or anything, but we have a fair quality squad as well. i think and hope that it would be a much colser game than your prodiction.

Reply #12468 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

killa whos in the woodville team?

Reply #12471 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

well u should no cheezy, u r in the team!

Reply #12504 | Report this post

Hoof Hearted  
Years ago

They don't have a point, that's for sure!! When Killa has to share the point duties, you know you are going to struggle

Reply #12593 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

your lost.hes sg/pg.well we dont need a strong point seen where playing you.the game is one and lost in the paint so in the pg status.ill see you in the paint.

Reply #12601 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

concidering i was helping to run the point last year. i think that that comment was a bit out of place HOOF. so who r u anyway??

Reply #12615 | Report this post

rodman  
Years ago

If that is the Team of North Iam going 20 to 30 Points Tommy Dent Rocks!!!

Reply #12685 | Report this post

Hoof Hearted  
Years ago

Just cause you were given the ball in the front court doesn't mean you were running the point!!!!

Reply #12693 | Report this post

Anti Killa  
Years ago

I still dont like you KILLA

Reply #12728 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

well good for u. coz chances are that i dont like u either! u no who i am, but im still at a loss to who u r? y dont u grow some balls and let me no

Reply #12739 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

thats right killa dont stand for peach fur people dissing you.this is a basketball forum not a hero forum.

Reply #12750 | Report this post

Pure Baller  
Years ago

takeluck what number are you?

hey rodman watch your boys play against f/ville nice comeback

Reply #12755 | Report this post

rodman  
Years ago

thanks man it was hard work but we got there in the end

Reply #12773 | Report this post

The Truth  
Years ago

Hoof Hearted you seem to know your stuff and i have to award you with the greatest quote of "Just cause you were given the ball in the front court doesn't mean you were running the point!!!!" such truth could not have even come out of my mouth

Reply #12805 | Report this post

All about scrap  
Years ago

Dont be building Killa down too much, when he is playing fundamental ball and not trying to dunk or block everything he is very hard to stop.

His shot is looking very nice and he is pretty big for a guard.

Having played with kills in 18's I am telling you this first hand.
P.s. He is also learning to scrap, watch out for that!

Reply #12819 | Report this post

Pure Baller  
Years ago

take luck what happened fri nite expected woodville to put on a win vs norwood

Reply #13037 | Report this post

coach  
Years ago

ppl this is not a 'try and put killa down' forum... i would like to c u guys actually play against this all star..the man is forced to play point - he has had good points around him for the last few yrs - heck he was even taught by one - but the man is a shooting guard - dont h8 the killa, h8 the block/dunk hes gona throw on u

Reply #13043 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

friday v norwood was a shocker. our main defencive player was playing ones and our starting pg was sick. we had a shit shooting nite aswell. but not taking anything from norwood. they r a quality outfit and will go far this year. they shot well, played good d, and out rebounded us most of the time (sorry mic, but they did. finally, i was very suprised to c big dave boyd in the two's team. Wat is up wit that?

Reply #13045 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

You're joking?

Reply #13108 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

I heard the same thing. Apparently they're 'rotating' their 1s and 2s. Interesting move in U20s. Not too often you see state U18 players lining up in div 2 U20s. Especially bigs!

Reply #13119 | Report this post

The Truth  
Years ago

So we are trying not to pay out Killa look out ofr half the forum dropping off if this comes into effect

Reply #13438 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

That hurts.

Reply #13441 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

dont ever call someone who has never done anything but talk an all star. killa you are a tryhard and you talk too much for someone who cant play. this isnt a 'try and put killa down' forum but there should be one cos noone likes him- apart from these 'scrap' wannabes who dont count cos clearly their opinion is influenced by their 'private' activities with killa. scrappers or slappers?

Reply #13449 | Report this post

Sir Spark  
Years ago

I sure wish I had the balls to remain anonymous and defamate characters on a SA bball forum...

You sir are a coward

Reply #14259 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

and who are you sir spark, heroic defender of the weak? im sure killa can take the insults, he dishes them out as much as he hears them. that last post about him was rather humorous.

Reply #14317 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

as were all the ones about u that u cryed about u little piss weak toe rag! unlike u, i have chosen to egnore all of them, were as u come on here and cry. stay out of things that your not welcome to speak about u wanker. because everything that comes your way, u deserve!

Reply #14318 | Report this post

Bluey  
Years ago

Hey take luck, i am not criticising you but please remember this is a school forum, so keep it clean. yes people can bypass it but this forum doesnt need it.
And everyone, if u want to stand up for yourself do so, cuz even tho u might look weak, the people that put you down are weaker. Everyone has a right to an opinion, but to bag someone, instead of writing something informative or entertaining, is low.
Kepp it to basketball and give the game the respect it deserves.

Reply #14319 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

killa, watch your mouth mate you haven't proven anything. ever. and nothing bad's come my way so i'll take that as a compliment. fire up.

Reply #14320 | Report this post

Roy and HG  
Years ago

Great post Bluey, but weren't you the one bagging kids from other clubs making a hole lot of problems for other people to fix.

Reply #14526 | Report this post

Bluey  
Years ago

No, no i wasnt sorry. Good to see you get your facts write Roy and HG- one dunny pic for i think.

Reply #14574 | Report this post

Bluey  
Years ago

Sorry - for u i think*

Reply #14575 | Report this post

Roy and HG  
Years ago

So Bluey,

You haven't changed your alias? Or has somebody else just happened to be be doing the same Uni course and have an interest in the Forestville U/18 div 2 girls. Sorry for you I Think. Good to see you haven't changed you ways. The fact's are right me thinks.

Reply #14579 | Report this post

READ THIS ROB  
Years ago

ANONYMOUS and ROB Why r u bagging killa?? This kid doesnt bag anyone, its not him that bags you out, you shoot yourself in the foot most of the time... he wouldnt pay any1 out..

anonymous... at least leave some sort of name so it can be traced back to you..no one likes him?? what type of a call is that? you are clearly uninformed..

Sir Spark u r a legend, keep up the screaming over the mike-rafone

Reply #14589 | Report this post

Bluey  
Years ago

Im sorry Roy and HG, but sometimes, wat it may seems is not wat it is.

Reply #14615 | Report this post

Bluey  
Years ago

I am an innocent bystander who happens to be friends with Rookie and yes i do the same course. I am not involved directly with Forestville.
Some info i have written is on behalf of her. And from wat i know, those problems were not only fixed by other people, but she had a big hand in fixing them. Case closed.

Reply #14616 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

stop kicking up dust

Reply #14629 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

im over this. i dont like killa cos he trashed me a while ago completely unprovoked. he has played against me once i think so it is not his place to judge, especially as he is not much of a player himself, i'll say wat i like. hes clearly over it so you all should be too. 'read this rob' you are a tool.

Reply #14645 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

rob your right on on thing. i am over it. but i just wanna repeat again that i havent said anything bout u in the past (well i think anyway) so yeah, lets just let it rest.

Reply #14766 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

yeh let sleepin dogs lie. this forum isnt for bitchin i get that now.

Reply #15368 | Report this post

gotta have teeth  
Years ago

wats all these randoms givin killa shit wat has he done to any of u, he might make a few posts on here but he tells it how he sees it and ppl just gang up on him, the guy is a good bloke and can actually play ball!
Good to see ya worked it out rob and all you other people should follow and let it be and not pay the bloke out

Reply #15863 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Alright, loads of posts deleted. Kiss and make up.

Reply #17208 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:29 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754