JARRAD
Years ago

Where's Pioneers import Jamie Holmes?

Can anyone help me out on where the great import for the pioneers is now?

Topic #11406 | Report this topic

Bulldog  
Years ago

Coaching at home in the states, playing career is over due to bad knees, so moved on to the next hase of his basketball life.

Reply #132957 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah back at Santa Clara. There is a few interseting articles about him on their wesbite.

---

"I think my favorite thing about playing in Australia was the bar that was hooked up to the gym. Right before the game there was no one in the crowd and then the horn would sound and everyone would come running out of the bar and fill the stands. You get a little more of a lively atmosphere that way. At halftime, everyone would run in there and come running out at the end of the half. After the game our team and the opponents would hang out in there. It's a great way to get to know the players from the other teams."

Here's the link: http://santaclarabroncos.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/121606aad.html

Reply #132966 | Report this post

fess  
Years ago

here there is alot of angst at the pioneers,an import who plays for himself, swears at and argues with the other players on the court all within earshot of coporate sponsors.one local has quit cos of the trouble,another aussie from interstate who thinks he is far better than he really is and tells the others in the side how bad they are!!! not a good scene there at all

Reply #133067 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:16 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754