Who Me!
Years ago

NBA Draft - Newley's Chances Increasing

Going by some of the names on Inside Hops rumours page, of Players to return to College and have withdrawn from the Draft, I think Brad's chances of being Drafted have increased.

Devon Hardin - most mocks had him late 1st round or early 2nd

Shaun Pruit - I think he was considered a late 2nd rounder

Sean Singletary - have seen his name mentioned as similar levels to Brad

Dominic James - was listed as a likely late 2nd round pick.

Marcelus Kemp - possible late 2nd round pick.

Maureece Rice, Aaron Bruce (from Horsham) & Charles Rhodes are also going back to College, but I hadn't seen them listed to be drafted anyway.

James, Singletary & Kemp are all guards, so that would have directly affected Newley's draft chances. Today was the final day to withdraw from the draft.

Topic #11880 | Report this topic

Keefy  
Years ago

Found this on Foxsports about Aaron Bruce opting out of the draft

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,21930561-23769,00.html

Reply #138752 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The NBA Draft will be staged in New York on June 28, with Seattle expected to take Ohio State centre Greg Oden with the top pick, and China's Yi Jianlian among the top prospects whose rights will be claimed by NBA clubs.
Seattle have the top pick now? Someone might want to tell Portland... Go Fox!

Reply #138756 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

I spoke to Portland and they Sold their Number 1 pick to Seattle for a bag of weed

Reply #138986 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:44 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754