Tickle
Years ago

UConn fast break drill

I've seen it referred to in the 'Miracle at St Anthony' book and I was intrigued to find out what it was, possibly to run at my own trainings. The interwebs was of no assistance.

Can anyone give a brother a diagram?

Topic #11985 | Report this topic

know the ropes  
Years ago

just rmail unconn from the huskies site.

if no response i will get it for you from a former coach there i know

Reply #140007 | Report this post

know the ropes  
Years ago

i can get it off lambeer or thibault too if you are stuck so keep an eye out here

Reply #140008 | Report this post

know the ropes  
Years ago

sales down are they ?

Buy the video.

UConn Fast Break Drills DVD
Price: $39.95

with Jim Calhoun, University of Connecticut
1999 NCAA Champions!

Coach Calhoun presents his system for putting continuous pressure on a defense and scoring quickly off made or missed baskets using 10 drills to simulate a variety of fast break situations. Drills simulating 1-on-1, 2-on-1, 3-on-1, and 3-on-2 game situations are demonstrated on-court, concluding with a 5-on-5 scrimmage drill. Drills are supported with game footage to demonstrate their effectiveness when your team is in action!
1999. 30 minutes.

http://www.basketballvideosusa.com/inc/sdetail/344

Reply #140009 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

http://www.basketballcoach.com/cgi-bin/basketball/prod/BD-01056/JimCalhoun%2527sFastbreakDrills.html?id=s8fCEbzg

here is a little video sample

Reply #140012 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:16 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754