MSF
Years ago

5'8" Crazy Dunker from Melbourne!

Check it out here exclusive to MSF, the official introduction of a high-flying 5'8" baller from Melbourne - Australia, proving limitation has no limits.

Some of you may already know him by the name of Chand, having dunked his way to the And1 Mix Tape tour game in Melbourne, or for throwing down windmills at the local stadium MSAC.

MSF has given him the new name; AREA 51. Known as the 'no-go zone' in the US for it's unexplained phenomena. 51 also represents his running vertical, 51 inches.

Be sure to post your comment! All will be passed on to him to read.

Download the fullscreen version 23MB:
http://www.msfbasketball.com/clips/area51_23mb.wmv

Topic #12205 | Report this topic

thats craaazy shit

Reply #142456 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

dude dunking at the age of 14 now thats crazy shit!..

Reply #142458 | Report this post

**Balla**  
Years ago

Dude has some elevation going on! Gravity defying!! Love to know how he got those hops.. ankle weights, backpack full of bricks. What was his secret? 51 inch vertical leap, has to be some record.

Reply #142462 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

balla, why dont u go watch spudd throw some down for the once strong Atlanta Hawks in the days of Nique

Reply #142490 | Report this post

**Balla**  
Years ago

anonymous 142490
no thanks! old news. This guy is doing it here and now. Why don't you have a glass of port and wank on about the old days.

Reply #142503 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

his look better than spud's dunks, and he looks like he is getting higher

Reply #142514 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

I think I am getting old cos the whole time I was watching that I just kept thinking "I wonder if he has a jump shot?"

Reply #142542 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

Ha! SVD, I was the same, kept thinking, "yeah, can can he play D, is he a good ball handler, what's his pull up like"!

Reply #142643 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

unbelievable......
holy shit!

Reply #142648 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great dunker.

Not so amazed about dunking at age 14. Plenty of 14 year olds at the U16 nationals were dunking.

Very impressive but not unusual.

Reply #142661 | Report this post

MSF  
Years ago

yeah he hits threes, has a good shot and smooth handles... he's not coming out saying hes the best baller in the world, he's just showing something he loves to do, and thats fly. ;)

Reply #142668 | Report this post

Years ago

umm...who said he was coming out and saying that......?

Reply #142670 | Report this post

Years ago

dont trip, people are questioning his game instead of seeing what the clip is showing. fools always try find someones weakness if someone can dunk or handle, they think the guys got no jumpshot. this guys got a jumpshot. but then these fools will try find another weakness, negative minds. appreciate the talent

Reply #142716 | Report this post

THE FIRST '...'  
Years ago

first of all, the above '...' is a different '...' to my '...' before it...if i ever read or heard myself speak like that id shoot myself..

and SVD and Phizzer, were saying that when u see that u go i wonder if he has a shot, not in a negative way...not as if yeah but he CANT shoot...i did the same thing because u try to imagine him playing in a game and whether or not he'd be a great player because great skills and shooting ability combined with that athleticism has got to be something special...the talent is appreciated and no one is...'tripping'...

Reply #142717 | Report this post

john  
Years ago

best dunker i've ever seen in Australia. Is there any world dunk contest out there?

Reply #142930 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

You are correct THE FIRST - I was not bagging the dude - what he can do is ridiculous ... madness for a 5'8' guy to be dunking like that.

"..." I was attempting to be funny whilst also making a point that being a short old crusty fat white dude like myself I am all about fundamentals these days as my best years are behind me - hops fade, jumpshot is forever. So quit yo "trippin".

Reply #142933 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:27 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754