bobhey
Years ago

Bucks Sign Desmond Mason

Good sign by the bucks. Mason will add great depth to the bucks. Unsure whether this move will improve their season from last season, but still a good sign.

What are Your Thoughts?

Topic #12257 | Report this topic

AK-47  
Years ago

I think Mason will be a big signing for the Bucks. Great Signing!

Reply #142936 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Average signing IMO. The only benefit the Bucks get is it's only a 2 year deal which expires when Bogut and Charlie sign extensions and Ersan could possibly return.

I don't think Dez can add much to this squad and he's coming in to cover Pattersons departure. Would of been better trying to keep Patterson.

Dez has been awful with the Hornets, and I think Larry has bought him in as a 'good guy'. Would of been better to develop and pay Ersan more than let him run of to Europe.

Dez now has to release that it isn't his team, and he's not going to be the first, second or third option on offence.

Reply #142939 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

Too many guys trying to be the heros for the Bucks. Too many guards trying to be like Michael Redd. You have Bogut, Charlie and Redd. Now all you basically need is a proper point guard. Desmand Mason will run the lanes for you. Just need role players, not playering trying to be the main man. Thats where the Bucks fail

Reply #142945 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

A great signing buy the Bucks.
Mason was the leader of that franchise and the Captain of the team. Also was what they recieved for the Ray Allen trade a while back.
Like Flip said someone who will fill the lanes and Finish in traffic. you dont need to run plays for a player like that.

Reply #142948 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Reply #142952 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:26 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754