Thomo
Years ago

Any recent news on Nash

Hey All

just wondering if there is any more recent news on Nash, how far away is he from playing this season if at all and if not who would be a good injury replacement for him, and why havent we allready secured a injury replacement for him ?

cheers

Topic #1232 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

I just can not help thinking that Cat will be back to qualfy for the finals using Nashy's income / spot.

Euro should be finished in time for it to happen

Reply #14007 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Can we afford Cat both financially and on this stupid points system?

Reply #14008 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

I would say we might be able to afford Cat's salary if he only played half or less than half of the season. Maybe.

As for the points, I doubt it. I imagine we would be fairly close to the points limit. But then again, we do have a number of players who would have their point total halved because they started their career with Adelaide (Maher, Holmes, Forman.) Rees point total would no doubt not come close to reflecting how good he is for us. Who knows. Cat would be worth more points than Nash, so I don't know how that would factor into it.

Reply #14021 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:46 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754