nba knee high socks

does anyone know where i can get nba knee high socks that are not white, black or green

Topic #13005 | Report this topic

Mahatma Cote  
Years ago

The old cliche

kickz 101

Reply #151291 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is 'jingles all the way' the old Bart from the official dragons forum?

Reply #151292 | Report this post

Why do you want NBA knee high socks? Are you trying to get attention to make up for your lack of game???

Reply #151294 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Maybe you could put a NBA knee high sock in it ELG :)

Reply #151298 | Report this post

yeah maybe

Reply #151299 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nba knee high socks look ridiculous imo

Reply #151301 | Report this post

philnaldo  
Years ago

So do pink shirts and stupid fuzzy hairstyles but life goes on

Reply #151303 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

Why they gotta be NBA ones?

I can remember a few years back LeBron James - YES LEBRON FREAKING JAMES getting made fun of by NBA players (in print) for wearing an NBA headband in one of his last highschool games. It was a fait acompli that he was going to be there a few months from then - but they still thought it was silly!!!

Gotta agree with them... If you have at the very least played Summer L. by all means - but otherwise i'm with those earlier sentiments...

Reply #151304 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

note to self...cut hair...change shirt

Reply #151307 | Report this post

Pure Baller  
Years ago

C'mon fellas, nothing wrong with knee high socks for a bit of fun... As long as the player doesn't have a chip on their shoulder that is which i know can be hard to find. If it was good for Mad Dog Glenn Robinson, Keith Van Horn or the amazing Butch Hays, i say why not!

Why not try footy socks...?

Reply #151309 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

Let's not forget (the almost ridiculously proportioned) Michael Cooper... Imagine the Sonics Mikael Gelabale (another incomprehensible waif) in knee highs and you got Cooper...

Reply #151312 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As Mike Chappell where he got his nasty-ass socks.

Reply #151318 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Just wondering, if you want a pair that isnt white, black or green, what colour do you want?

Reply #151333 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

dudes knee high socks are the way to go no matter the brand... kickz101 all the way baby!!

Reply #151338 | Report this post

Rasheed36  
Years ago

Kickz 101 should have the bare feet range start $25 but no knee high. Crew pretty long. $15 for replica brand knee high.

Reply #151341 | Report this post

I have no problem with knee high socks, but if you're not in the NBA, you shouldnt wear its gear. what gets my goat up is nbl players wearing nba gear. No, you're not good enough to play in the NBA, thats why you're in australia. take the headband off

Reply #151346 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

eastern lowland gorilla, which nbl player wear nba gear? I havent noticed it before.

Reply #151369 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

ELG, you'd find a way to complain about a blowjob from Jessica Alba

Reply #151376 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

ELG so we cant wear replica guernsey if we dont play for that team.. i cant wear a LA kobe bryant guernsey bcos im not him?? get a life! haha

Reply #151384 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Yeh i agree. You can wear whatever you want. If your wearing an NBA headband the only thing your saying is that you support the NBA. Are there NBL headbands? no! becuase nobody would wear them.

Reply #151388 | Report this post

Johhny Sack  
Years ago

Peeps we can wear what we want - ELG isn`t saying otherwise (nor am I since i actually agree with him), but wearing a team jersey (as a fan of a team and a player) and wearing "official" NBA player socks, head bands, etc is a different kettle of fish... Plus i`ll bet they are an absolute frigging rip off... That`s the thing about a-holes - we all got one (just like opnions)...

Hey you can be charged for impersonating a police officer!!!

I actually reckon knee high socks are pretty good fun - but personally (unless i have actually been someway involved in the NBA as a player) - i wouldn`t wear it`s ancillary (excluding jerseys) player attire...

Reply #151403 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

The fact remains its all merchandise and you are simply supporting the league. If you buy the same cricket bat as Ricky Ponting does that make you think your an Australian test captain? Chris Judd's footy boots? Lighten up guys its just a bit of fun noone wearing NBA gear claims to anything better then they are.
ELG if your not in the NBA you shoudnt wear its gear?...then why the hell do they waste their time shipping it all the way over to Australia if your not meant to wear it?!?

Reply #151427 | Report this post

because people wear it to get attention to themselves because of their lack of game. going back to my original point. Name one good player in Australia, ever, who decks himself out in NBA gear. Any level. You can't. Remember simon Kent, the worst 6'10 player ever? i do. (well i remember all the stuff he wore)

And i cant remember which NBL player wore nba gear. But i definitely saw it

Reply #151434 | Report this post

Uwe Blab  
Years ago

Most lingerie stores cary those skin tone knee highs...don't think they are NBA though.

Reply #151438 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

ELG they dont wear it to get attention they wear it because they are supporting the NBA and having fun..

Reply #151439 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

That reminds me Uwe, have they banned those tights that Kobe seemed so fond of in the NBA yet... Further to that do any NBL players wear them (i can tell you FAR too many (one being that) rock that style here in Japan - pro and social alike (plus the AI arm sleeve))... A couple of guys i play with wear them (even on the hottest and most humid summer days) - "Aren't those a tad bit hot???" - "Yeah" (duh)...

Reply #151441 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Last Year - Kevin Owens - Taipans starting C - Knee high NBA socks.

Reply #151444 | Report this post

wrong, kobe-for-mvp. Wearing things isn't fun. I had to wear a headband once because of my hair, most annoying thing ever. I can't fathom anyone wearing them for any purpose other than to keep hair out of your eyes, or gathering attention.

Reply #151455 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

haha

Reply #151462 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

if your wearing NBA brand clothing , socks , headbands etc. and not in the NBA i dont see how that makes you tryin to draw attention to yourself. I think non- NBA players are supposed to wear them. Otherwise why wouldnt the manafactuarers just make enough for NBA players instead of selling them in stores?

Reply #151505 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

it just shows u like the NBA and support it!

Reply #151519 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Carlos Powell wore NBA socks. CJ Bruton might have worn NBA gear also - not sure.

Reply #151570 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

carlos powell is on the GSW roster now tho...

Reply #151668 | Report this post

Rasheed36  
Years ago

The bare feet authentic nba socks are some of the most comfortable ones I've ever worn.

Reply #151678 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is there a kickz 101 in adelaide???

Reply #152079 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:34 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754