XztatiK
Years ago

South Dragons: Worst player photos ever

http://www.southdragons.com/default.aspx?s=players

Some players look retarted and others look like theyre about to crack up laughing.
Shane Heal- real intimidating lol.
That Nick Horvath one's gotta scare ya though.

Topic #13261 | Report this topic

billo  
Years ago

Agreed, these pictures are ridiculous, Nathan Herbert needs to sort himself out though!

Don't really like the way I'm looking down on them either (Seebohm prime example), I tried to fix it by changing the angle of my laptop screen (didn't work).

Reply #154803 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Look like a "Studs for Hire" site!

Reply #154806 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

Shane looks like a blonde David Copperfield!!!

(I wonder if he can make himself disappear???)

Reply #154811 | Report this post

bigboybubba  
Years ago

That photo makes me think even more that Heal is a knob!!!

Reply #154813 | Report this post

Hay for my horse  
Years ago

They look like a bunch of knuckleheads....thats what they actually look like in real life!

Reply #154816 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Cortez Looks Sweet Man.. The Rest Just Look Like Pretenders!

Reply #154822 | Report this post

Go Dragons!  
Years ago

hahahahahahahhah they are playing basketball.. which means the photos are action shots...which means you and anyone else who had a action shot playing basketball is bound to look funny!
you people crack me up with ur pathetic posts hahahahah

Reply #154826 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Go Dragons, they aren't action shots, they're posed studio shots that've been digitally altered. What are you looking at?!

Reply #154827 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

Good call Xzstat man , can't believe i am saying that but go on , here ya go son , have some kudos put em in your pocket and treasure it always.

Reply #154832 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

Jacob looks like he is about to squeeze one out and Shanahan looks like he wants to jam one in .

Reply #154834 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

Action shots? What have you been smoking?

Reply #154850 | Report this post

Hay for my horse  
Years ago

Action shots? If you mean "spanking the monkey" action shots...yeah well ...I agree.

Reply #154853 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Nick Horvath looks like the photo of Mr. Burns when he stares down his nose at someone......

Reply #154862 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't think they have been digitally altered Isaac, It's a common studio lighting trick...... usually done to make someone look like a criminal. :)

Reply #155106 | Report this post

hithere1  
Years ago

Your posts are pretty pathetic though. Dragons are doing those photos to try and match their marketing ideas. Dragons are also the only team marketing the way basketball in Australia needs. It annoys me that people can't see how much the dragons are doing for basketball in Melbourne and how much their style of PR and marketing needs to be duplicated for teams in other states.

Even when they are losing they get 3500 fans in seats. Tigers hire the cage which fits 2000 and can only get 1100 turn up because the only marketing I can see them doing is to China.

Also, people love hating on heal, he is loud and aggressive. But he also gets competition, rivalry's and media coverage with his antics. Everything Australian basketball needs. Not to mention the fact that he is one of Australia's greatest all-time players who should get respect from supposed Aussie Bball fans such as yourselves.

Dont get me wrong he is a nobhead sometimes and the dragons are struggling because of his coaching decisions late in games. He still however deserves better than what is said about him by fans on this forum.

Reply #155276 | Report this post

hithere1  
Years ago

Sorry it seems the Netball & Hockey centre holds a little more these days. The Herald-Sun says the Tigers/Breakers match on Sat night drew 3200 attendees, but the Dragons/Breakers match yesterday drew 3500 attendees.

Even when the Dragons are on the bottom and the Tigers on the top, the Dragons can draw a bigger crowd !!! The Tigers are bad for basketball and they do nothing to promote and encourage fans into the sport after all the years they have been playing. They seem to be inward looking and care only about themselves (Chris Anstey is a prime example).

Well done Lindsay Gaze. Even he goes to the Dragons games!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is thank god Dragons are promoting like they are, for basketballs sake.

Reply #155289 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

but they do look stupid

Reply #155359 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:26 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754