Anfield
Years ago

Moses Guthrie - Old NBL Game Tapes

Moses Guthrie,

A few weeks back, I started a thread about my unsuccessful hunt for old NBL game tapes.
(http://www.hoops.com.au/sa/i.cfm/forumlist/13150/).
You mentioned that you may be able to help me out with the 92 grand final series. I emailed Isaac and asked him to forward the message on to you. I haven't as yet heard back yet and Isaac said he might have had the wrong email address for you. Can you please email me at [email protected] regarding this.

Also, if anyone else is able to help me out with old NBL games on VHS, I would like to hear from you.

Thanks,

Anfield

Topic #13493 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Dude, I'm stuck in Canberra until the end of the week so haven't had the time to do it. Don't worry - I haven't forgotten and will get on to it soon. Mo.

Reply #157714 | Report this post

Anfield  
Years ago

Thanks mate. Appreciate it. Sorry, I wasn't trying to be annoying, just thought that you might not have received the email I sent.

Reply #157715 | Report this post

in tha know  
Years ago

Ive got a couple of the late 90s sixer games vs titans on vhs.(when the sixers were actually good)

Reply #157755 | Report this post

Anfield  
Years ago

In That Know, would you be willing to help me out with a copy? If so, please send me an email at the above address.

Thanks

Reply #157775 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:57 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754