Kobe-for-MVP
Years ago

SLAM Magazine

Any readers out there like me, best mag around.

Where do u guys buy your copy, do you buy it by air frieght or just at you local newsagency.?

Anyone subscribed, i have defintly thought about and cant wait to see ish 114 with Kobe on the cover.

Topic #13798 | Report this topic

twenty four  
Years ago

Reading it for a couple of years now. Best bball mag going around, but doesn't have much comp over here (handle is a poor mans SLAM, IMO) anyway. The quality has dropped off slightly over the years (someone say Scoop?), but they still put out a great mag every month.

I get it from the newsagent, which is a massive pain as I'm reading 2 month old material, but it's something I just put up with....

Reply #161161 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Best place to get it is probably Kickz101 and have it mailed to you.
Have heard of people in the past getting the subscription and never getting a copy of the mag.

Reply #161164 | Report this post

Max  
Years ago

Its a great mag, but it's a shame its loaded with so much advertising.

Reply #161166 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Kickz mail it? Just give them a call and order it you rekon?

Twenty four im like you getting 2 mounth old shit. But i still lvoe it, greatest bball mag ovr here by far.

Reply #161173 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Used to buy it, but got sick of paying 9 bucks for half a mag of good content, and half a mag of pages advertising stuff that never hits our shores anyway.

Prefer Handle, and then read up on the 'net whatever else I want to know.

Reply #161181 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

I like Handle as well but i read both mags.

Reply #161284 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

love handle, haven't tried SLAM, should give it a go.

Reply #161565 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:41 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754