Kobe-for-MVP
Years ago

Ballinger's Dunk Last Nite

Does anyone have Ballinger's MASSIVE facial dunk from last nite against Sydney on video. F@!#ing massive and i wont to see it again!

Cheers.

Topic #13814 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

Yeah, was a great dunk, be good if someone can get that up on youtube.

Reply #161352 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

It features in Fox's recap of the game which you can find here: FoxSports Video

Near the end of the video, watch the Kings huddle. Sav does something to Draper who responds with a playful punch to the face - haha.

Reply #161365 | Report this post

Squid  
Years ago

I reckon Kobe would be more than happy if we just had a few dunks each night, even if we didn't win. Correct me if I am wrong, but does a dunk score the same number of points as a lay up?

Reply #161396 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well yes a dunk is the same as a layup, but a dunk is alot more demoralising for the opposition, and better to watch for the fans.. i also find that its ppl who cant dunk who say all the its only 2 points etc..

Reply #161399 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Definitely had an impact at the time - early in the fourth and the crowd only got louder as Adelaide closed to that five point margin.

Reply #161409 | Report this post

JRay  
Years ago

Squid, ask Kendall from Sydney. After he missed his dunk on an open break Goorj ripped him off and told him in no uncertain manner. He continued for awhile after that as well. Fair enough also on BG's behalf as that basket would have sealed the game at that point in time.

Reply #161420 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Would Jordan have been the huge international marketing machine had he lay'd the ball up every time?

Reply #161427 | Report this post

Squid  
Years ago

OK OK, I will just go along now and hope we get a few dunks, but still lose. Sure the Ballinger dunk was a beauty, but it is very hard to get really enthused when we still get beaten. It would be so much easier to be talking about it if we had won.

Reply #161439 | Report this post

JRay  
Years ago

Would Brad Hill have had a broken arm if he'd decided to lay it up instead of taking another half second to gather himself for a two foot dunk, allowing the defender to reach him?

Reply #161441 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

This would be a GREAT clip to put into the new 36ers adverts, reckon that might get a few peoples attention.

Reply #161717 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:34 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754