Anonymous
Years ago

East Coast Challenge feedback?

Any feedback from players and coaches as to the benefit of the East Coast Challenge vs PC Slam ?

Would be interested to hear SA thoughts on the event as it was the first time both the ACT and SA sent teams.

Topic #14242 | Report this topic

Games were better, bus trip was shorter. Everyone seemed to have a good time and get a lot out of it. I give it 4 and a half stars!

Reply #167196 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To even out the comp SA and ACT should both send two squads per age group; having one team gives them the luxury of choosing a stronger side then what the other states can muster when creating two. Even playing field?

Im suprised really that SA didn't bring two teams, considering the tournament is a 'development' style round robin. Its a chance to introduce new players to the feel of inter-state competition to better prepare them for nationals. Missed oppourtunity for SA to prime some of their more overlooked juniors.

Reply #167258 | Report this post

I tend to agree anon and especially in 18 boys there is a fair bit of depth this year.
But was first year in going, im sure this will be something that will happen in the years to come.
the more opportunity at a nationals type level the better.

Reply #167264 | Report this post

Robbo  
Years ago

Hello, erm sorry I was just about to take my lunch hour. Erm er... Margaret! Margaret!

Yes?

I was just about to take my lunch hour. Can you come down and serve the gentleman?

I don't have any arms or legs.

Sorry Margaret, I forgot.

Reply #167274 | Report this post

dontfeedpossums  
Years ago

ECC much more useful than PC slam, two teams in each grade would be great. Perhaps anon you could get out from behind your keyboard and VOLUNTEER to manage a team next year. As 9 of us can only possibly manage 4 teams.

Reply #167372 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:34 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754