Sturty6ers
Years ago

Hodge to miss Tigers game

After loosing to Woollongong and getting absolutely flogged by Brisbane, Hodge may miss Wednesdays game with an ankle injury. (from the Sunday Mail) Copeland to front the Judisciary.
Are the 36ers going to have any players left?
Will they bring in the reigning CABL Champions to see if they can improve the situation?????

Topic #14304 | Report this topic

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Maybe He-who-cannot-be-named can suit up. Sad to say, but I'd rather see that than see another game with him in the coach's chair ...

Reply #168259 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

This is disappointing news for the import who was brought in late. I wonder what he's thinking after the big loss.

Also sucks that we won't see him play on Wedneday. Looks like a potentially boring game with the potential player shortage.

Then again I could be jumping to conclusions a bit too early.

Reply #168321 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ng will step up again!

Reply #168354 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

no hodge, no maher wednesday huh? hope there is an exciting pre game scheduled or it will be a waste of time!

Reply #168570 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:20 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754