Ingles13
Years ago

Where can I buy NBL team jerseys?

Can someone please give me some advice or a link to where you can get NBL team jerseys.

In particular im looking for the Melbourne jerseys.

I've looked off the NBL website at team club sites but I've only found South, Brisbane and Townsville merchandise and jerseys.

Any help appreciated - thanks.

Topic #14370 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

Try getting out the phone book or visiting their online directories and calling the club.

Has the internet created the slackest people these days. So many posts on all different forums from people asking for simple thing's just to lazy to look up themselves.

Reply #169069 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Here's a link to the tigers store - Singlets are available for purchase through the Tigers Shop at the State Netball & Hockey Centre, Brens Drive, Parkville.

They are available in a range of sizes from children to adults, with six different players to choose from.

You can also contact the State Netball & Hockey Centre on 8379 4222 or email [email protected] for singlet enquiries

https://www.australianclothingcompany.com.au/index.php?id=tigers

Reply #169071 | Report this post

Uwe Blab  
Years ago

Can you buy Nigel Purchase and Brett Rainbow singlets ?

Reply #169072 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Isn't K Mart the official supplier? I may be wrong

Reply #169073 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

kickz101.com.au

Reply #169077 | Report this post

MC's hammertime  
Years ago

Wildcats sell them at their games, overpriced pieces of cr*p, they expect the same price as Replica NBA Jerseys

Reply #169078 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

hehehe.. as long as you arent trying to get a 36ers one with "hodge" written on it you should be fine

:)

Reply #169084 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Ive got a Blaze uni cos they look awesome. Think it was $65 at the game.

I called the sixers twice to see how I can get hold of a Singlet (with number and name on back), both times I got the run around, basically to much effort.

Reply #169086 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

36ers $30 for a name and number to be placed on the singlet and they post it to you.

I forget how much the plain singlet costs.

I haven't visited the Merchandise stand for a while @ a game, just quoting from memory.

I know they charge $100 for NBA singlet, sport stores charge $80 max now.

Reply #169090 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

but the nba singlets at the sixers are the REAL DEAL. not the fake junk you buy at a sports store. i got a kobe one for myself. Great quality.

Reply #169095 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

I tried calling the club about the Sixers DVD V Kings 3 times, they never called back and it has been 2 weeks since. Don't expect the 36ers to be able to sell you singlets anytime soon >.<

Reply #169113 | Report this post

Clint Dogg  
Years ago

$65 4 a Jersey?

Shove that hey.

This is not the early 90's, K-Mart don't sponsor any1 anymore.

Reply #169227 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

at the games ..... but what site??????

Reply #207199 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:20 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754