Moses Guthrie
Years ago

Off to Mount Gambier we go .....

Excuse the selfishness of this thread, but there's a few guys out there who know the identity of ol' Smokin Mo' and would be keen to know that I'm off to Mount Gambier after all.

Got the promotion news this morning. Will finish up in Adelaide around 12 January, and start at the Mount sometime mid-Februaryish (I get to set the date).

See you guys down at the Icehouse sometime soon ..... and to those guys who have pledged their way to the AIS for church nationals in July ..... I still know where you live (!) so I'll see you there!!

PS. Good to hear Chris Mason moving down to the Pioneers. Hopefully there's a market for washed up old hacks down there!!

Topic #1440 | Report this topic

dmac  
Years ago

There is no respect given there. Since Mase has moved down here he has been working hard, and playing well. You gotta show more love then that to him.

Reply #24483 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:54 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754