sharpshooter
Years ago

Bucks - Cavs season series

How do the Andrew Bogut's Buck's win the season series 3-1 against Lebron's Cav's.... Please explain!!!

p.s. nice couple of game for Bogut recently

Topic #15165 | Report this topic

matchups

Reply #179205 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Because Lebron is an uneducated person and would rather hog the teams salary cap so that they can only afford to get average players. On the other hand, the Bucks have a well balanced team. I don't understand these players especially lebron who makes more money then anyone in the NBA outside of basketball. Couldn't he think "Hmmm if i play for the minimum then we can get some decent players and we will win more and then I will be more happier. I could just easily make the money up picking up another sponsor" but then again I guess he doesn't get paid to use his brain :)

Reply #179206 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

kingjames its just the way nba players think, do u think lebron deserves to be the highest paid player on the cavs? its all about money and ego! although i agree if he was to take a paycut and get a stronger support cast it would make the cavs even stronger contenders, but at the end of the day its about ego
look at kevin garnett, he hogged the cash in minnesota and they got no where, he now wants a ring and finally takes a paycut goes to boston is surrounded by 2 other all stars and great role players and now is finally on a team that is a contender.

Reply #179207 | Report this post

bolks  
Years ago

That money stuff is all well said and done, but can someone please explain to how the hell the bucks lost to the heat!?

Reply #179208 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

Thankyou for your 'learned' opinion... Drawing the link between Lebron's lack of 'education' and the Cav's shittyness - to be honest i'd say he'd be on par with a lot of 4 year university grads (if you know what i mean)... Amusing nonetheless...

No-one forced the cavs to sign crumbs like Larry Hughes and Damon "La Ning" Jones for WAAAAAY more than they were worth...

It's one series - Cav's will come good, James is still young and still figuring how to finish games...

Reply #179210 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

boom patrol...

garnett was TRADED, not signed, meaning Boston take his enormous contract on...so in other words, he didnt take a paycut to go to boston...

Reply #179211 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

king james you are mess,
Lebron is on a restricted salary like Melo, Bosh, Wade etc. paid on what there worth for the number of years in the league.
the owner just spent 10 mill on players with big contracts Wallace , Wally etc.
i like your comment about picking up players so will win more game and be happy.
Wake up Cavs made it to the finals last year won the East over a "Balanced team like Milwaukee" (joke) Detroit they beat in 6 games.
Milwaukee for such a balanced team are 24-44 while cleveland are 40-31 and the Cavs were coming off a back to back last night.
For the record king James You have no idea

Reply #179212 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It doesn't make James uneducated, just greedy.

Reply #179213 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

How much money does the NBA and the Cavs make from Lebron? He should give it up so Danny Ferry can sign more players like Damon Jones for 4 years $16.1 million.

The Cavs have the third highest payroll at $81 million this season and the owner has said that he is willing to spend more.

Reply #179220 | Report this post

Lebrons the best player in the league, so he should be getting the most cash

Reply #179222 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LeBron gets paid nothing compared to the revenue that he generates for the Cavs and Cleveland as a sporting state. It is totally justified that he gets to reap at least a little of what he sows.

Reply #179223 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Out of the Bucks and Cavs the most overpaid chucker on the court is Michael Redd. What they pay of a one dimensional chucker is stupidity.

At least Lebron is going to give you an all round game.

Reply #179225 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:56 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754