Guru
Years ago

Ben Madgen in Championship Game

Benny Madgen is playing live right now in the div 2 national championship game. I know there was a thread earlier about it, but I thought I would post the scores. By the way the game is televised live nationwide in the states.
Ben's team Augusta State is winning 36-26 with 3 min left in the first half. Benny has 12 points and the commentators can't stop saying good things about him.
Worthington didn't even do this well in the ncaa div 2.
Keep it up Madge

Topic #15258 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great game by Madgen, scored 20, they were up by 15 or so, but Winona came back and beat them by 10 or so in the end. They were undefeated all year so it capped off a perfect season. Augusta did well to make it to the championship game and had their chances, but unfortunately were unable to finish it off.

Reply #180240 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Could he play SF at NBL level or would his build/height (6'5", fairly lean, from memory?) restrict him to more of a SG role?

Reply #180271 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how did worthington not do this well when he got NCAA div2 player of the year?

Reply #180272 | Report this post

Guru  
Years ago

Well i didnt realize wortho got div 2 player of the year! haha my bad, i take that back

Reply #180273 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.mscd.edu/~collcom/@metro/tw@metro_vol2/worthington_twv2033005.htm

there ya go mate

Reply #180286 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Madgen played point quite a bit in the first half of the game today.. I think he is capable of playing any of the 1, 2 or 3 positions. He played a hell of a game today and I believe he will do well at the NBL level.

Reply #180303 | Report this post

PPDO  
Years ago

Well done Benny, proud of you

Reply #180318 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is he an option for the Sixers??

Reply #180391 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hell yeh he is madgen good be a great NG replacement and future maher replacement

Reply #180402 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:18 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754