Anonymous
Years ago

36ers News

haha check this out - reading the NBA rumours which I always do and I see this amidst the news of stars of the game:

THE RUMOURS SITE WHICH HAS THE LINK:

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

http://sportal.com.au/Basketball-news-display/adelaide-closing-in-on-schenscher-45982

Topic #15322 | Report this topic

ilovejulius  
Years ago

Would 36ers consider a Melmeth type player if you miss out on schensher?

hes mobile, athletic, can find the ring, and youu can build a team around him, aka franchise player..

i know you would have to fork out the cash for him but itid be worth it.

just look with what hes done with the blaze,, got them to play offs in season 1..

with his age nba has passed him, but can be a cult hero at distinctive homes dome.

Reply #181026 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Yeah, age is the reason the NBA has passed him by...

Reply #181031 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Is it just me, or is nothing on here worth reading at the moment. I guess it is just the off season again.

Reply #181035 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

What are you talking about? Julius Hodge had a DNP. How does that not excite you?

Reply #181036 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

XY... Surely you have had a glimpse at the Garnett shooting incident.

Vlahov hates CJ thread and vice-verse;

Wortho the talking dog thread and how he rejected the Cats;

and the clincher as twenty four said... Hodge had a DNP thread.

What about the photoshop picture of David Stern and Nathan Jawai.... How that didn't excite you I have no idea.

It exciting times I'm telling you.... ;)

I'm now out for a night of Jaegarbombs.......

Reply #181053 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hopefully Schenscher signs with the Sixers. Him, along with Ballinger and Hodge, would create huge "Big 3".

Add Maher, Davidson, Cooper and Holmes to those three, and you have an impressive lineup.

C Schenscher/Cooper
F Ballinger/Dodman
F Holmes/Hill (or another 1-6 point player_
G Hodge(or import)/Maher
G Davidson/Kersten

Starting 5 = 44
Bench = 20

Total = 64/68

Reply #181056 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Finally a post(181056) thats put together a good team for season 08/09, maybe missing another big, don't rate Hill in the 3 spot and don't think the Schenscher thing will happen in Adelaide.

Reply #181063 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

Age has passed by for Luke. Did anyone know that Gaze played in the NBA when he was 71. He should use us as a spring board and show us what he can do here, so the maybe Europe will come calling again.

Reply #181095 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:12 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754