Topic #15505 | Report this topic

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Welcome to six months ago ...

Reply #183052 | Report this post

Coverage?  
Years ago

"Welcome to six months ago ..."

Why do ppl post comments like this? I consider myself up to date with web videos that go around... and I have never seen this.

And the way YOU first saw it was probably from someone posting you the link.

Get off the guy... good video, and good post.

Reply #183053 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

From memory, Bo posted something about it a while back, but I can't remember if it was a video or just a story and picture?

Reply #183060 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

From the youtube page..

Added: April 16, 2008

Please grant me access to your time travel devices as I wish to use them to bet the NBA playoffs.

Thanks.

Reply #183068 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Oh and if you had any clue, you would know this is recent as it references his recent trip to a bowling alley which was news only 1-2 weeks back.

Thanks.

Reply #183069 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Thanks for that kad - that was good.

His "A More Perfect Union" speech (which you should read a transcript of or watch on Youtube as it is a very good speech) was delived on March 18 - it is referenced in the video piece as happening the day before the game on March 19 so the video is only a month old.

Looks like he has a bit of game too

Reply #183108 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Another Obama basketball sighting, this time scrimmaging with the University of North Carolina team: link.

(Includes great pic of Obama attacking the rim with Hansborough on his way over to attempt to block the shot).

My missive to the NBA marketing machine: get Obama and Clinton to do one of those half-face split-screen ads advertising the playoffs.

Reply #184514 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:58 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754