Anonymous
Years ago

Social Player required: Pasadena, Thursdays

I was wondering/hoping that someone that frequents this site is looking for a team to play with this season on Thursday nights @ Pasadena in B Grade? We have recently lost one of our players to work committments and are looking for a 6th player. If youre interested or want more information, please respond via a post here and I will get back to you.

Cheers

Topic #15886 | Report this topic

lockstock  
Years ago

I'd be interested to play about 4 weeks worth before I go overseas possibly...

Reply #187071 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Axel Dench?

Reply #187073 | Report this post

greylock  
Years ago

Hi there, I'm looking for a game. Send me an email and let me know what kind of player you are looking for.

Reply #187075 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Im slow, unfit, bit overweight, no outside shot, sweet lay up tho and very reliable.

Let Isaac know if you want my details.

Reply #187076 | Report this post

greylock  
Years ago

Hmmm, looks like you can't read my email if you click on my name so here it is: [email protected]

Reply #187077 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks for the response guys!! greylock, I'll shoot you an email tonight when I got more time and lockstock, I'll let you know.....could prob do with a 7th for the next 4 weeks but I'll check with the other guys and let you know!

Thanks again!

Reply #187094 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Just don't laugh when you see Lockstock shoot!!! As funny as it looks it seems to work for him...almost as funny as Andy Simmons shooting style!

Reply #187098 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

haha for the record Panther my jumpshot is now "textbook" as a friend of mine described it the other day.. straight up and straight down a little bit more...

It only took about 10 years to change it... back.

Reply #187101 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:53 am, Fri 17 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754