JF better hurry back!

Topic #15935 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

great win girls!!!!!!!! two in a row!

Reply #187630 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just wondering if anyone knew the result of last nights men's game woodies versus Norwood? And game MVP? The result hasn't been uploaded yet?

Cheers

Reply #187631 | Report this post

DaddyO  
Years ago

Norwood 106 d Woodville 74

Don't know the MVP - pick a Norwood player possibly from Thompson, Webber & Matthews, but strong contributions from plenty of others as well.

Woodville - Cam Wilson almost unsighted in the first half, much more prominent in the second half. Rees competed well but looked very sore. Kargans, Miller & McKay contributed well.

Woodville won the third quarter by 26-21, but apart from that didn't score more than 17 in a quarter. The depth of the Norwood bench was a problem all night.

Reply #187632 | Report this post

Obviously a great game by the Woody girls, congratulations and well done, a major upset indeed.
Just wondering who the stand-outs were and game MVP.

I didn't see the game but as an ex-Woody juniour I follow the scores closely and support the girls when I can.

Reply #187642 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can't give you a MVP for that one, but having seen the game would have to back in, in no particular order, Breavington, Richards, Jenkins.

Though a much more consistant game by all.

Well done.

Reply #187671 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Foley's back this weekend for norwood if she's over her jetlag. If she doesn't play, she wont qualify for finals... if Norwood make them!

Reply #187782 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:17 am, Tue 14 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754