anyone got a link for the game today at uni and cant watch it

Topic #15966 | Report this topic

SVD  
Years ago

http://www.tnt.tv/sports/nba/playoffs08_live/

Reply #187880 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

That was an atrocious call at the end of the game, if that had been LeBron or Kobe there is no doubt in my mind the call would have been made.

Reply #187887 | Report this post

Lamar  
Years ago

C'mon TC! Barry played that terribly and it was never going to be a foul - he needed to jump into Fisher while taking the shot. Even Barry and Pop said it was a good no call!

Go Lakers!

Reply #187896 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

finally the bloody spurs dont get some calls and dont get the luck in which they have had over the last two years.....about bloody time.

Reply #187899 | Report this post

Run TMC  
Years ago

"Even Barry and Pop said it was a good no call!"

Do you think they are stupid? Of course they said that. There is no way they would get any calls in game 5 if they came out now and said the refs screwed them.

Reply #187905 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

How many more times did u want the spurs to go to the line?

At one stage they doubled the Lakers

Screw San Antonio

Cmon Lakers......finish em off

No FT attempts from Kobe........when was the last time that happened!!!

Reply #187908 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

If it was a foul then it was before the shot.

Reply #187911 | Report this post

Lamar  
Years ago

If you want to talk about the refs officiating, what about the Lakers last play where Fishers shot hit the rim, the ball bounced off Duncan and went out of court for a Lakers throw in. Instead of the shot clock resetting, the Lakers had only 2 seconds to shoot the ball. The Spurs should never have got the ball back in the first place!

Pop didn't have to say he wouldn't have called the last play a foul - he could have just said he wasn't in the position to make the call.

Reply #187914 | Report this post

I see what david sterns doing. I wonder if the pistons will receive the same terrible officiating v the celtics?

Reply #187920 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Its a conspiracy against the Suns ELG....lol

Reply #187922 | Report this post

Rat10  
Years ago

"I see what david sterns doing. I wonder if the pistons will receive the same terrible officiating v the celtics?"

Conspiracy, conspiracy!! That's why David Stern had Joey Crawford refing this game - so he could shaft the Spurs again and bring the league closer to a Lakers vs Celtics final.

No doubt that it was a foul on Fisher, but Barry was not in a shooting motion. I assume the Lakers were over the limit and Barry would have gone to the line. Spurs fans would feel hard done by but they certainly seemed to get the best of the officiating throughout the game. Duncan took about 5 steps on his way to a dunk in the first half.

Spurs did not deserve to win that game. Was David Stern reponsible for all the offensive rebounds that the Lakers cleaned up or maybe he helped Kobe hit all those jumpers? Spurs were very lucky to be in any sort of position to win that game before the controversial non-call.

Reply #187942 | Report this post

Mr? M.Jackson  
Years ago

Should have been a foul in my opinion. Was before the shot, but I have seen that been called in the motion before.

Cannot see the Spurs taking this out now.

Reply #187970 | Report this post

Didnt the lakers choke in a similar fashion v the suns 2 years ago. 3-1 up only to lose.

Reply #188114 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Turn it up ELG different team now

Reply #188136 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Isnt ELG still living in the past??

Reply #188137 | Report this post

Its a shame that Ginobili has an injury i mean what a soft way to get into the Finals. Can the lakers be happy with this

Reply #188139 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:59 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754