baller
Years ago

NBA Finals: Lakers in 7?

Whats everyone's thoughts on the NBA finals. I'd love to see the lakers win it in 7, but thats looking very tough. With the way this series has been going, the games have been very close so you never know. If they can get the next win in LA, it'll put all the pressure back on Boston to win it at home! And I think a 40 or 50 pt game from kobe is just around the corner.

Topic #16137 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

I would love the Lakers to win bu it won't happen now...best case scenario is a 7 game Celtics series win. Down 3-1 and can't come back.

Reply #189997 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lakers in 7 win game 5 by 25 +, 6 by 10 n 7 in ot kobe to explode in ot

Reply #189998 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As unlikely as it is to happen but I would LOVE that scenario

Reply #189999 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

It wont happen......wouldnt be surprised if Boston rap it up tomorrow

Reply #190023 | Report this post

lethal5  
Years ago

Baller thinks all the pressure is on Boston if the Lakers win game 5???

At 3-1 or even 3-2 down, I'd say all the pressure is on L.A.

GO CELTS... wrap it up in 5!!!

Reply #190049 | Report this post

eddie  
Years ago

Celtics in 6

Reply #190061 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just got on Celtics to win next game at $3.30, go you good thing!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #190077 | Report this post

speedy  
Years ago

that would be sterns wet dream a game 7 ..between Laers-Celtics.. unfortunately for him it won't happen this year ..not with the increase scrutiny on refs and NBA in light of the scandals. One good thing that may come out of it is the games may be called on the "level" and not favour certain teams/players

Reply #190101 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:48 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754