Knight Worthington Ellis
Sandrin Burston? Hinder

SYDNEY WOLLONGONG
DANN? FRANKLIN
LOW TAIT?
RUSH SAVILLE
KNIGHT RYCHART
RAMPTON TRAGARDH

I hope Singapore stay in. A ? denotes a position that could hurt the team/vulnerable. An even comp and should be interesting once comp. gets started!

Topic #16626 | Report this topic

David  
Years ago

is the best starting five from each team interesting though about south will gibson start the point or ingles as he did a bit of point work last season

Reply #195580 | Report this post

Kingjames  
Years ago

I dont think Jawai is coming back :P

Reply #195581 | Report this post

Jamal  
Years ago

fair comments both- though i was working from nbl transaction tracker!

Reply #195583 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Jawai aint coming back!
Tigers still t announced a 2nd import, and one would think it would be a guard to slot into the starting 5, as would be the case with a guard/forward for Adelaide.
One would think Ingles would start ahead of Gibson.

Reply #195585 | Report this post

BBAll  
Years ago

what about jason smith in the starting five for sydney last time i check he was sign by them. And im reckon he would be in the starting five at any team

Reply #195586 | Report this post

Jamal  
Years ago

he injured atm- no certainty to play! but keep the comments coming- pretty chuffed with the job i did!

Reply #195588 | Report this post

joker  
Years ago

Sixers will announce import next week its not Hodge

Reply #195589 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Is anyone else concerned at Sammy Mac starting for the tigers? He might come off the bench and be the focus of the second squad deployed along with Hoare, corletto, greer and johnson

South Dragons have the deadliest and most versatile starting 5 I think.. All of their starters can play atleast 2 positions

Groves 1/2
Ebi 2/3
Ingles 1/2/3
Wortho 3/4
Burston 4/5

Bench
Gibson 1/possibly 2
Horvath 4/5
Herbert 2/3
Vukona 3/4
Rhys Carter 1/2

With that beastly lineup I am going to say South Dragons NBL champions 08/09......

but out of the league by the end of 2010........

Reply #195601 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

Spot on Ingles13, that's what Boy Goorj does, comes in, buys the best players, wins, then sends the club broke.

If you want to look at a reason the NBL is in the state it's in, look no further than Brian. Every team he's coached went bankrupt and had decreasing crowd numbers, certainly doesn't think long term for the league, only short term for himself.

I wonder if he could find a way to bankrupt the Boomers?

Reply #195613 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

Gibson will start at the point with Ingles at 2 and Groves off the bench. If NZ click they will be tough and the Gong will be big improvers.

Reply #195620 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Based on the above who do people think has the best?
I would punt the Breakers to win based on the starters, they get killed at the bench though by Dragons

Reply #195626 | Report this post

Boss  
Years ago

U guys are all crazy throw an import guard into the Tigers line-up and no one can match them and they still have hoare, corletto, greer and new signing johnson coming off the bench as well as crosswell who starting spot will be taken by new import.

Reply #195635 | Report this post

ronnymac  
Years ago

Dragon

Wildcats

Tigers

Breakers

6ers

Reply #197619 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:17 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754