Kent Brockman
Years ago

Phil Jackson in Melbourne

Channel Ten showed Phil in the crowd enjoying the tennis ....would be awesome to get him to the game as a special guest of the sixers!!!

Topic #1739 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I hope the invitation (and offer of plane tickets to Adelaide plus accommodation) was extended to Phil.

Would've been fantastic to get him out at half-time to present to the crowd!

Reply #19699 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

I dont think he would want to, offer sure, but i think the last thing he wants to do is corporate stuff. I'm sure he will check out the ball at some point but doing something formal i dont know, sure would be great though!

Reply #19705 | Report this post

the love boat  
Years ago

believe coach Tibault from Conneticut Sun has been out here as well watching WNBL

(excuse the spellink)

edumactaed

Reply #19706 | Report this post

Satish Dogra  
Years ago

Andy Roddick was quizzed about Phil Jackson in his press conference the other day - Andy's a pretty funny guy and gave a funny, hoops-savvy answer:

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/news/interviews/2005-01-22/200501221106378627284.html

It's also worth checking out for Andy's thoughts on his credit card commercial, in particular the part where he gets donked on the head by that big trophy falling from the overhead locker.

Reply #19924 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:28 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754