Coast Voice
Years ago

Scott Ninnis on Coast Tonight

For those interested Scott Ninnis will be interviewed on Coast FM tonight at 6-35 PM.

The program also features an interview with Robert Younis from Adelaide United at 7-30 PM.

Sportswrap Coast FM 88.7.

Topic #17833 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

BIG THANKS!

Reply #209236 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

plz keep posting these threads!

Reply #209237 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Always interested, of course.. but I missed it.
Especially with that Boti article, yesterday.
Would have liked to have heard.. Let's know what was said.

Reply #209261 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bugger!!!! missed it even tho i saw this post!

someone please fill us in.

Reply #209271 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Boti is going after Bauer. Holmes, Big Luke and Bruce. Shit signings?? And the import had a good resume. Talking tactics??? Boti for new GM and coach.

Reply #209301 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Wow..
New owners new GM. ? !

Reply #209303 | Report this post

Ballinger Fan  
Years ago

Anon #209301 has stated nothing about what Coach Scott said. I think he has tried to state what Boti has been writing about in Monday and Tuesday's advertiser but not sure he got that right either. Actually i cannot remember Boti saying anything negative about Holmes, Luke or Bruce ?!?

Scott said he got a phone call on Sat at 4pm saying Adam had gastro and couldn't play which really took him by surprise because he looked ok at the team morning shoot around. Scotty really did not say anything about the off court stuff and the interviewers did not ask about that stuff i.e. Boti's oppinions about contract signings, the order that signings were done, no cut clauses and that kinda stuff was not entered into prob because its a pure sports show.

Reply #209310 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Aw. I guess that was Anon209301's version as to why he is writing the way he is.

Reply #209311 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

I may be reading Anon209301 wrong, but maybe he's backing Potsie by saying that he had a hand in the signings of Jake, Luke & Aaron.
It's amusing to me, that front office silently acknowledge a pat on the back, but an "Anon" always appears every time they get handed a serve. ; )
Would Boti go into print without doing any research into those sort of things? I'm thinking he'd be very much aware that it'd be a very co$tly exercise bagging the 36ers, without something to back it up.
Interesting times.

Reply #209342 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Holmes,Luke.. Boti says they nearly let Luke go to NZ while they were busy signing Holmes, in 'management under the microscope', and paying some too much and some not enough. And inexperienced coaches, amongst other problems.

Reply #209347 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Boti's questioning the wisdom of hoops.com.au?

That's it, he has to go.

Reply #209373 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:12 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754