nutter
Years ago

Lebron's Block - seen any better?

The block Lebron gets at the end of this video would have to be the biggest block I have ever seen.

http://linky.com.au/vh617

But it has made me think what ar the biggest blocks people have ever seen? Add video if you can

Topic #18249 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

The block wasn't that good would have been better for him to catch the ball then smack it out of bounds to make him self look like a hero.

Reply #214523 | Report this post

Yeah, that block was lame

Reply #214526 | Report this post

That laphonso ellis one, how he blocks it and manages to curl it up and gather it in 1 motion is the best one ever. and dikembe gives the guy who got blocked the waggle even tho he didnt block him. haha

Reply #214527 | Report this post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFs33QEvyU0&feature=related

that one. at about 1:18

Reply #214529 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

ELG - that was the one that came to mind as soon as the question was asked... His bemusement at it (the block) also made it especially great...

Reply #214530 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

The most awesome thing about the original LeBron block video is the travel by Ilgauskas on the fast break. That's got to be close to six steps!

Reply #214531 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Reply #214532 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

This ones pretty darn good

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=aS25dibHOR0

Reply #214549 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

I remember seeing Michael Jordan pinn someone with two hands when he was playing for the Wizards. It was a crazy block. Even more amazing was the fact that he was 40 yo.

Reply #214575 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

SXUX YOU BEAT ME TO IT. THAT IS MY FAV TOO. THEY WERE UP BY 1PT, HE GETS BLOCKED DOWN HIS END TO SEAL THE GAME, CHASES THE GUY DOWN AND PINS HIM WITH BOTH HANDS TO WIN THE GAME.

SEE BELOW:

Reply #214577 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

AND MY OTHER FAV MJ BLOCK... ON EWING.

Reply #214578 | Report this post

I love the one (well, the two) where its like 4 on one, and Barkley pwns the first dude, and catches the 2nd one. haha

Reply #214581 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

Yeah, pity the baseline camera doesn't get the second Barkley catch/block on the replay.

Reply #214583 | Report this post

Dazzler  
Years ago

Skux/Coopz Wow, I haven't seen that block by MJ before - that was freakin awesome! Still think the Laphonso Ellis block is the best block i have ever seen though

Reply #214603 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

MJ's first one is even better since it's against the Bulls ;-)

Reply #214608 | Report this post

Camel 30  
Years ago

I'm a huge fan of Price's on Miller:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=r1ob8mNDcNk&feature=related

Reply #214615 | Report this post

Price. haha. i thought u meant Mark price

Reply #214617 | Report this post

Reply #214623 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

Rodmans block on pippen is pretty massive. It was in the Eastern Finals in 89 or 90. Its on an old Jordan Video I reckon, or Dream Team 1

Reply #214652 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

Riders Block on ewing was massive

Reply #214675 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Check out all the Josh Smith rejections where he leaps over the fast break... he must have had 20 of em last year alone...

Reply #214727 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Just saw a block by the rookie Rose on a fast breaking Andre Miller. The look on Millers face is priceless...

Its in the top 10 plays for sunday.

Reply #214782 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

The Rose one yesterday, was sweet....Go you rookie.

Reply #214800 | Report this post

Josh  
Years ago

Reply #214982 | Report this post

Josh  
Years ago

Just Lebrons Block

Reply #214985 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:33 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754