EC
Years ago

NBL Poll - MVP for 2004/05

Dusty is leading the poll at present. Everyone get in there and vote for him to ensure he wins. Dusty is a hard worker who consistently delivers good results. He deserves to win it. No I'm not biased, I don't think so???????????

Topic #1830 | Report this topic

Kriss  
Years ago

Is brian Wethers or Saville on the board? I think Brian deffinately deserves a mention

Reply #20904 | Report this post

flatshot  
Years ago

i voted for "other" because i think Burgess would be my choice for MVP in a close year. Burgess has good points per game at a good percentage, excellent rebounds and blocks are high. Definitely a valuable player for Taipans. I rate him ahead of dusty -with all due respects i am one-eyed but not blind.

Reply #20979 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

A waste of a vote flatshot. Who is going to benefit out of "other" vote.

Reply #20980 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

sorry i reakon darnell mee should win it due to the fact that the hawks will come top, that will probaly get him to line to win over dusty

Reply #20986 | Report this post

flatshot  
Years ago

EC it lets the nbl know that you dont think that the best list is displayed and 20% of votes are currently indicating that.
It is not a waste of vote imo.

Reply #20996 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not a waste of a vote at all. (a) the vote isn't deciding any awards, and (b) it lets them know that they've left someone out.

Reply #21037 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:43 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754