Avv
Years ago

NBA 360 on TEN HD 7.30pm Feb 19th

I've seen an advance guide of the TEN HD schedule and it looks like they're showing a 1 hour highlights show from Feb 19 as well.

NBA 360
Highlights from the biggest games of the week, plus scores, tables and features with the superstars of the NBA.

Topic #19019 | Report this topic

MH  
Years ago

that is awesome. Please someone tell me which HDD recorder is the best to buy to record HD TV

Reply #225219 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Either Topfield or Beyonwiz HD recorders are the best. I saw the Topfield at JB on the weekend for 800 ish.

Reply #225220 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Beyonwiz DP-P2 or Topfield TF7100 HD PVR's.

Both are around $700-800.

Reply #225239 | Report this post

crazyballer  
Years ago

Got the topfield from Good guys for 650 the other day

Reply #225249 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

where did you see this, Avv?

Reply #225252 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Still overpriced IMO.
Anyone with a ps3 should seriously consider looking at playTV - imported ones from UK work in Aus barring some issues with SBS.

The whole freeview and the EPG compatability with current tv's and pvr's is a bit of a kick in the guts to consumers. Worst case it will be back to the tv guide to set recordings rather than going for pvr's that dont allow you to skip/ff through ads!

Reply #225283 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

has anybody called up 10 for the fabulous job they've done? I'm tempted to do so

Reply #225296 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:51 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754