Anonymous
Years ago

NBA Playoffs on ONE HD Tomorrow (Monday)

I can't seem to find out who is playing on ONE HD tomorrow, just wondering if anyone else knows. Surely its available somewhere.

Topic #19597 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I believe its the Miami @ Atlanta game, unless One HD is showing a previous game on delay.

Reply #232118 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks, thats what I heard just then aswell. Should be a good game but there are better games on but I'm not complaining. NBA on FTA TV is great!

Reply #232127 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Spewing its not Jazz Lakers... i smell epic upset in the making...

Reply #232131 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what time?

Reply #232141 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

9:30 it starts.

Quagmire, your kidding arent u? What makes u say that?

Reply #232143 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Just saying that the series won't be as one sided as the press is making out....

For me, the keys for the jazz are as follows;

1/ Boozer. Can he regain his 07 finals form and operate down low against the best frontcourt in the comp?

2/ Deron Williams needs to dominate and get all the jazz players involved, and get the Lakers in foul trouble as early as possible. The point is still the glaring weakness of LA

3/ Lets actually have a plan to defend Kobe... Watching last years series was terrible. We played him straight up so many times and he barely broke a sweat. I actually think playing Deron on him would work. He loses inches but he is just as strong and could stand the best chance of stopping Kobes dribble penetration. It also frees Brewer to defend Fish/Farmer and become the long arms in the lane when Kobe does drive.

Kobe will still score, but hopefully he does it with jumpers and with few assists while not getting our bigs in foul trouble.

All that happens and the series is closer than people would have you think. Game one is always about seeing what the other team is doing, game 2 in LA is MASSIVE.

Reply #232146 | Report this post

Ostrich 39  
Years ago

Does anybody know who is going to be playing on ONE for Fridays game? I'm guessing it will be a Western Conference game since they're showing a Eastern game on Monday, but I guess I could be wrong.

Reply #232166 | Report this post

D16  
Years ago

Fridays game on ONE at 11:30 will most likely be the L.A. Lakers @ Utah (game 3).

The MLB is on before hand and if it's like last Friday and the Baseball game goes overtime, you may miss the first quarter, perhaps more of the game.

Reply #232186 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Sweet!

Go you jazz.

Reply #232208 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yea i heard it'll be the jazz lakers game aswell on fri

Reply #232314 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:49 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754