LC
Years ago

Magic @ Cavs - Game 2 **Spoiler**

Can the Magic upset the Cavs at home for the second straight game? I don't think so...I expect to see Cleveland win by 10+ points today.

Topic #19960 | Report this topic

Woody  
Years ago

OMG im speechless.... how many clutch shots made.. crazy.

Reply #236730 | Report this post

moose 66  
Years ago

OMFG...... how the hell did he do that???

i am in shock

Reply #236731 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

stunned, that was unbelievable.
speechless
amazed

Reply #236732 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

WOW! Only LeBron! I thought it was game over when Hedo put up that cash money J but...WOW!

Reply #236733 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

just crazy, was hoping the magic would get that game and thought that it was in the bag but that was just unreal.

Reply #236734 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

OMFG!

That was awesome! Biggest shot on James' career to date, without it they are 0-2 heading to Orlando!

Words just don't do that justice...

Reply #236735 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

W..T..F

Massive Three for LeBron with 1second left O.O

Reply #236736 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Hedo hits a J with 1 sec left to put Orlando up by 2. Timeout Cavs. LeBron then catches at top of key and drains a three with Hedo in his face to win it at the buzzer! Amazing just happened!

Reply #236737 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Does this overtake Jordans "The Shot" over Craig Ehlo as the biggest shot made in Cleveland?

Reply #236739 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

If Cleveland go on to win the title, that shot is going to be one of the biggest moments in NBA history.

Reply #236740 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

If the Cav's get past Orlando, it may well do so.

Reply #236741 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Thanks one HD for showing hoops, that said, HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE US TIME TO SEE AT LEAST ONE FRICKIN REPLAY OF THE BIGGEST SHOT THIS SEASON BEFORE SWITCHING TO SOME RANDOM SPORT CRAP!!!!!!

By the way, i had 30 on the game point total being over 188.5

With that final trey the total clicked over to 191.

God bless you and keep you LeBron.

Reply #236742 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.nba.com/video/playoffs/

Entitled "Simply Amazing"

Reply #236743 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

What can you say but.....Simply Amazing!

Reply #236744 | Report this post

Oden08  
Years ago

Big shot by Hedo but I said to the missus at the time: "Big shot but Jordan would have made sure that time expired. One second is still enough time for a good catch and shoot"

Enter LeBron

Reply #236746 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Did you guys see the look on his face after the shot????

It was a typical MJ or Kobe 'i'm the man' face that he puts on most times, this was pure joy. He looked like he was going to cry. I like it.

Reply #236747 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

also it was the only three he got for the whole game.

Reply #236751 | Report this post

B-Easy  
Years ago

yeah i agree Q, it was good to see the other side of 'Bron. The one that doesnt think hes the greatest and have to tell anyone that hes the greatest but the side of passion and love for the game.

Reply #236752 | Report this post

Rasheed30  
Years ago

Soon as Hedo hit that jumper, I just had a very strange feeling that wasn't the game winner. Like how they went straight to the next program 10 seconds after the make, no interviews or anything.

Reply #236754 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Amazing just happened

Reply #236755 | Report this post

johnny_sack  
Years ago

Holy ####balls!!! Felt bad for the Magic... But what a game.

I thought of the Jordan/Ehlo shot virtually straight away as well. I was rooting for the magic (and continue to) in this series... but a small part of me wants LeBron to take the dump on the NBA that he needs to - to prove his greatness. This was merely a small step... Great shot and all that (don't get me wrong) - but i couldn't help but feel there was a mite too much carry on (easy for me to say however...) they still need to win 3 more.

Reply #236763 | Report this post

johnny_sack  
Years ago

Van Gundy's reaction pretty much summed it up didn't it? ("Well.. what are you gonna do???")

Reply #236764 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

As a bit of a side note I think the fact LeBron was called for a travel with scores tied and 30 seconds left when he scored a lay up puts the Kobe / LeBron final conspiracy theorists back in their place a bit doesn't it? It wasn't even a particularly blatant travel by NBA standards.

Reply #236777 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

The best buzzer beater i've seen live for certain
It was great to see the real emotion of athletes after they make shots like that as the ego and everything goes out the window to be replaced by pure joy

what a series...i didn't think anything could beat CHI-BOS but this is living up to it!

Reply #236778 | Report this post

I am a Witness!

Reply #236785 | Report this post

Oden08  
Years ago

I have never really liked LeBron (esp the ego) but have always acknowledged that he is an athletic freak (how about that dunk in transition in the first half where it looked like he would just lay it up) and an awesome player.

But as I see him play more and more I cannot help myself from supporting him and now I too hope the Cavs win it all. Just the respect he has from his team mates the way he gets them involved and the genuine support he shows them when he is on the bench (compared to Kobe's pathetic efforts) makes you like the guy. The crowd absolutely loves him too. And when he is making those kind of shots it is hard to be anything but a LeBrin fan!

Reply #236786 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Just wanted to point out, regarding the conspiracey stuff.... The refs are being watched so closely now, i don't think we will ever see another Kings/Lakers scenario. Close games will be called straight up i beleive.

That said;

I do think refs will help certain teams by perhaps making a couple of calls when they get the chance, to put one team either in foul trouble early, or to get a star from one team on the bench.

In the NBA, once a team is over the limit, the whole tactic changes and they drive every time. Teams are hesitant to defend hard, knowing the score will just keep ticking over with every little blocking foul...

I do think that LA and other teams have benefitted from this in past series.

Reply #236788 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:59 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754