joshuapending
Years ago

Jingles Workouts

Just though i would mention that ingles made the wiretap on realgm, also i cant find it but there was a little interview from him after the bucks workout. Said he did not shoot that well and that he has had a lot of workouts in a short period.

Topic #19961 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

Here is what is mentioned...

Joe Ingles, who played on the Australian national team with Andrew Bogut during the 2008 Olympics, is looking to impress NBA teams with his talents.

On Thursday, he took part in a six-player workout with the Bucks at the Cousins Center.

"It's been a pretty long two weeks," Ingles, 21, said.

He will also take part in the NBA draft combine in Chicago next week and also will be in Italy in early June for the Reebok Eurocamp.

Reply #236758 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wow hes going to be a busy boy

Reply #236776 | Report this post

NBL_in_Guam  
Years ago

My tip is if he was Japanese, Chinese or Indian with the same ability and playing record he would definately be drafted.

He is better than Sun Yue and everyone in the basketball world knows who he is. I also think newley is better than him and has a better shot than Jingles. Why Barlow didn't try is beyond me.

Reply #236957 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:56 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754