Anonymous
Years ago

Annoying IPL Song

I don't know how many people on here have been following the IPL cricket but whats up with that song they play right after every boundary! Same song every time! It would be annoying even if it was a good song. Imagine the complaining you'd hear if skip played the same song at the 36ers all the time. I love cricket but that sure makes it harder to watch.

Topic #19966 | Report this topic

Speed44  
Years ago

Just title this thread "Annoying IPL"....thank the stars it's nearly over!!!

Reply #236789 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. The other night, I stayed up on the off chance Gilly would wind the clock back. He hit so many boundaries I actually thought that they were playing the song after every ball, not just every boundary! The guy is phenomenal really, he is just such a clean hitter and it didn't matter what length they bowled, he found a way to send it to the fence. I think they said he hit one ball 130 metres!

Reply #236790 | Report this post

johnny_sack  
Years ago

A bit like the old Wildcats home game tune... "DODO.DOO.DODO.DOODOO-REAWR" - couldn't stand that freaking tune (and they NEVER stopped playing it)!!!

Reply #236792 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Is it just me... This years winners (correct me if im wrong coz i really have no interest in the 20/20 thing)are the same team that last year finished last?

Wow...just imagine if you had bet on that, some great odds i expect?...if only you knew that in advance
:)

Reply #236935 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:42 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754