old and gray
Years ago

36ers and scoreboard players names

Is there some problem with this scoreboard ? they do not seem to be able to change the names displayed after substitutions, makes it hard to keep track of the opposition players , particularly for first time spectators.

Topic #21610 | Report this topic

anon  
Years ago

agree - hopefully SOS will address in the future but supporters got to get on board - lets make the dome the premier sports venue

Reply #257410 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Names don't bother me too much but I get annoyed when the stats disappear.

Reply #257414 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Are we still waiting for the new cube we were getting 2 years ago?

Reply #257416 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Remember, the cube is not happening.

Reply #257427 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah that sucks (on the cube thing) but i gave up long ago :P

The new screen is actually viewable though! Good stuff :D

Reply #257430 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I believe there is a problem with the board and SOS have requested it to be fixed by the Dome, but Eddie is claiming poverty.

Reply #257432 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is the scoreboard below the scorers bench broken? It shows the time remaining but not the score - I sit in the lower southern stand and it was great to see the score from that board rather than looking up.

Reply #257434 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

just wish they would move the old screen to the other side of the court so people sitting on the east side can see it easier.

Reply #257445 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How could you see the scoreboard infront of the scorers bench if you sit in the southern stand - the scorers bench is also on the southern side....

Reply #257458 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Bizzy, you would think that if Eddie is crying poverty, then SOS should fix the scoreboard and then deduct it from the rent money. I have investment properties that are rented out and I can assure you that if anything breaks down, the tenants want it fixed quickly.

Reply #257512 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Cost of a proper new cube would probably be more than the rent for a year or more. Not sure what options there are to fix something that is quite that old either.

Reply #257526 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That was a mistake - I sit in the lower northern stand. Does anyone know why it only shows time remaining and not the score?

Reply #257565 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Because it's 20 years old. Be thankful it shows that much!

Reply #257573 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:16 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754