Quagmire
Years ago

Vince Carter - Man up!

Watched the magic on ONE the other day and was shocked at how soft Vince Carter played. I really thought he would step it up in Orlando but it really looks like he is the softest player in the league.

Its a mans league and players like vince need to man up.

Topic #22229 | Report this topic

Juror 12  
Years ago

His decision making annoys me more than his intensity. He makes some terrible decisions and shoots some shocking shots. Courtney Lee was a better 2 man for them! They certainly are missing Turkoglu.

At the moment I can't see the Magic beating an of the Celtics, Hawks or Cavs in a 7 game series. I'm starting to think it will be an Atlanta/Cleveland East Conference Finals. Sorry Celtics fans but KG and Allen really seem to be struggling at the moment.

Reply #266682 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Vince Carter - half man, half just really not that interested. Since that dunk comp, Vinsanity has taken on a whole new meaning. He just doesn't care.

Reply #266727 | Report this post

hustle  
Years ago

I agree with Juror - its his decision making that gets me annoyed. So many jacked threes, running contested shots, fadeaways.

Its nearly half way through the year and Im not sure this group can get back to where they were. Hindsight is a beautiful thing, but the Raps are starting to come good. A coincidence? Or the Turk factor?

I watched the Celtics Magic game also and they are not gelling so well. Howard doesnt get enough touches, Lewis isnt getting the ball when he used to get it (kick outs etc from Turk), Jameer looks injured. They have to turn it around quickly if they are gona make any noise this year...

Reply #266751 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Agreed. Vince is not proving to be a better playmaker than Hedo so far and Orlando is suffering because of it. Mind you, Turk hasn't been all that healthy in Toronto so far and is struggling to make the impact they would have hoped for.

It could all come together for the Magic and Celtics late in the season, but right now I couldn't disagree with the assessment that Atlanta and Cleveland are the teams most likely to make the ECF's.

Reply #266906 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:59 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754