kad
Years ago

Patty Mills Career High

Mills had 8 points from 5 minutes of play in Portland's blow out against the Wolves.

Good job patty.

Topic #22434 | Report this topic

Tripod  
Years ago

Nice to see he isnt shy, took 5 shots in 4 minutes. NBA is about taking advantage of opportunities, great job of leaving it all out on the floor!

Reply #269459 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

4:11 minutes to be exact.

Reply #269460 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

When all you're getting is junk time, you gotta make the most of it. 8 points in ~4 minutes is a pretty good effort!

Reply #269462 | Report this post

jawoi  
Years ago

video please

Reply #269463 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nice effort by Patty. Just watched the last 4 minutes on NBA League Pass. 2 FTs, a layup and a couple of mid range step backs. Would be nice to see him get some more burn and be given a chance to prove himself at the top level after making a mockery of the D-League.

Reply #269477 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

woulda been even better if jawai wasnt playing against him. where is he anyway?

Reply #269478 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

From memory, Jawai's best game so far was against blazers, it must be the TSI connection.

Reply #269488 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

yeah, i noticed jawai wasnt put into the game. is he hurty?

Reply #269496 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no, hes just shit at basketball

Reply #269506 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

Must have to be shit to make the NBA

Reply #269527 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

To be fair, i think anon has a point. I dont think he will play NBA next year.

Reply #269537 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

darko is there now so he get no minutes.

Reply #269553 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

http://www.nbamate.com/

Footage of Mills game here..

Reply #269556 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

Sometimes it'd be nice if anonymous posting was turned off on this forum...

Reply #269562 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

I thought Jawai came home? Was that only while he was recovering from an injury?

Reply #269584 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Think it was a death in the family.

Reply #269588 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think possibly his grandfather. He returned to Cairns and at some point was put back to the D-League before getting called up again. Darko joining the T'Wolves is, as others have said, probably the main reason he's not getting minutes as before that he was getting fair chances.

Reply #269589 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Spot on Isaac.

Reply #269591 | Report this post

tickle  
Years ago

Probably a good thing to be sent back to the D League at this point, he needs minutes, and he needs to use those minutes properly i.e. running a team as opposed to jacking threes. I love the guy but he needs to improve in that respect since his last D League stint.

I think he'll hang around in the NBA and/or D League instead of moving over to Europe, I sense that now he has a taste for it, and has been living over there for three years, he's in for good. Hopefully he can crack it eventually.

Reply #269655 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

Since ppl seem to think Mills and Jawai wont make it..BEN MAKE AN OFFER NOW!!!
Ofcourse that wont happen, this is what the D-league is about. Being called up is a good sign even if your not getting the minutes.

Reply #269667 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:23 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754