Anonymous
Years ago

Winter Season Draw

When is the draw out for the winter season? Are they going to give clubs notice or just leave it till the last second like they usually do?

Topic #22463 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I think you'll find once summer season finishes, winter season draws will be on sportingpulse

Reply #269880 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you will find out two nights before your first game!!

Reply #269882 | Report this post

';'  
Years ago

I am not a fan of BSA but I think a couple of the comments are pretty unfair as they usually have the draw out at least a week before. Some of you people obviously were not around in the Colin Thompson days!!

Reply #269898 | Report this post

DaddyO  
Years ago

It would be nice if Summer season could finish the weekend before the Adelaide Cup weekend, with Winter season starting the week following the long weekend.

Then everyone would get a break between seasons!

Reply #269899 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

want a break go to lower clubs - stop moaning about playing deep into finals -
thats the way it is - good work BSA
MORE ORGANISED THAN BASA BY FULL LENGTH BASKETBALL COURT

Reply #269909 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I see the U20's program is up and I guess others to follow soon. I noticed that the U20's have games scheduled during the school holidays? Is this correct and if so is it likely that the younger age groups will be required to play through the school holidays?

Reply #270189 | Report this post

mmm  
Years ago

one small + the u/20s games dont start until 6.30pm now instead of 6.00pm which may help some players....

Reply #270200 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:02 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754