Anonymous
Years ago

Julius Hodge has signed with the Monarchs

This is not an April fools joke.

Topic #22641 | Report this topic

Camel 31  
Years ago

He told us , on here a coupla weeks ago - 'Al Green all the way baby. wink wink.'

Reply #272503 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

Reply #272504 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

OMG HOW TO I STOP TYPING IN CAPS, NO REALLY, THIS IS IMPORTANT!#!!@one#!@

Reply #272508 | Report this post

hooked  
Years ago

and ticket sales go BOOM!!!

Reply #272510 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

told ya ... but no one listened

Reply #272513 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Original poster, stop posting in caps. It's not a tough request and it's easy to remember. Your news is not necessarily more important than other news. Either adapt or find somewhere else to advertise this. It's about basketball so obviously it's relevant here, but please at least make a token effort to avoid all-CAPS titles and posts and leave off the exclamation marks. Thanks.

Reply #272517 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Isaac,

It was mistake and wow i can't believe what a big deal you guys make it out to be.

Isaac and it was a one off, so please done act like you have told me 5 times not to post in CAPS.
Thanks.

Reply #272526 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

kad only got riled up because posting in caps is one of the first Internet commandments. It will really help your credibility if you avoid the exclamation marks and caps in posts, plus choose a name, etc.

You might also like to put a name to your posts if you're posting in even a semi-official capacity with involvement in HSH or one of the teams. Might help the HSH get a bit more awareness from the public if ECB or team owners/managers got involved I think. ECB are doing a decent job on Twitter of engaging those that are talking about the tournament.

Reply #272528 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

knew this would happen!... let the heckling begin lol

Reply #272529 | Report this post

skr  
Years ago

yeh ticket sales would go boon. everyone would go just to give it to him

Reply #272537 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

David Boon?

Reply #272547 | Report this post

enonymous  
Years ago

I reckon i will go to heckle ulius

Reply #272549 | Report this post

hooked  
Years ago

all the people like me who were 50/50 about going.. prefering to watch it on oneHD will now be there! great for the game

Reply #272552 | Report this post

Sares  
Years ago

I really want to watch this now!! Anyone got any info if games will be shown online???

Reply #272556 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Welcome to the Maher and Farley school of shooting, kid. Bring a pencil and paper... and someone that knows how to use either.

Reply #272560 | Report this post

Tipo  
Years ago

Wednesday is the maher vs hodge contest. Maher is too classy to do anything but the crowd will be huge!

Reply #272612 | Report this post

Gazza  
Years ago

Too classy, except to hopefully drain a few 4 pointers in Hoge's face.

Reply #272613 | Report this post

Dazzman  
Years ago

I knew Hodge was coming so I made sure to secure front row seats for Wednesday's blockbuster. If the Fleet get up you can expect to see Brett polish up his on-court signature with a scrunged up Julius Hodge jersey.

Reply #272618 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:53 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754