yvonne and john
Years ago

Milbank Photography - High Stakes Hoops

Pics from Tuesday's games at the Dome. The first selection is from the Cyclones v Monarchs game, won by the Monarchs. More images from Games 2, 3 and 4 will be added when edited.:

Cyclones v Monarchs

Topic #22676 | Report this topic

yvonne and john  
Years ago

Coasters v Rays from Tuesday (won by Rays) :

Coasters v Rays

Reply #273076 | Report this post

yvonne and john  
Years ago

Reply #273105 | Report this post

yvonne and john  
Years ago

Reply #273131 | Report this post

Tiger  
Years ago

Think the half time score is Boomers 32.China 26..If u want to follow go to www.sportsflash.com.au

Reply #325509 | Report this post

3/4 time Boomers up 45-44.

Reply #325511 | Report this post

Tiger  
Years ago

Reply #325517 | Report this post

Tiger  
Years ago

Final Score Boomers 69- China 62...Good job boys

Reply #325518 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Excellent win over a near full strenght China, who have missed the final. We will play Angola, who beat Russia by seven and China by three.

Big game from Dellavedova in this win, boucning back from a poor start to the tour - he had 18p on 7/9, playing at SG by the looks. Weigh also bounced back with 14p on 4/8, 4r and 3s.

Wasnt just left to Schenscher, Wagstaff, Wortho, Crawford and Gibson as in the past two games which was good.

Reply #325526 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where can i access the box scores?

Reply #325529 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

For some reason this site wont let me post a link to the boxscores or the Stankovic Cup site, but I posted the link on Ozhoops:

http://ozhoopsboards.com/showthread.php?t=6339&page=4

Reply #325531 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:56 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754