Basketball memorabilia

Hi Everyone

I have a brand new Molten basketball signed by Brett Maher and Luke Schenscher which is in a clear plastic display case with black base - looks good. Does anyone have any idea what sort of price this would command without a COA?

Thanks

Topic #22821 | Report this topic

MW  
Years ago

without COA probably a little more than the price of a new ball.

Reply #275012 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

List it on ebay with a min reserve price & see how you go. The signatures are not really that hard to get so would have to agree with MW.

Reply #275015 | Report this post

wasportsfan1  
Years ago

$50 bucks

Reply #275047 | Report this post

Bluey  
Years ago

Where can you get those clear display cases? I have a couple of basketball that i'd like to put in them.

Thanks.

Reply #275054 | Report this post

wasportsfan1  
Years ago

Ebay

Reply #275061 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Paul Rees Trophies - good quality - I paid about $80 4 years ago (thats with an engraved brass plate)

Reply #275112 | Report this post

Thanks guys

Evright on Gouger St sell the cases, check out their website.

Reply #275113 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Paul Rees Trophies and Evright are the two local businesses that have supported and worked with basketball in SA for years. Definitely start your enquiries with them.

Reply #275118 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you can also get the cases from Superstars and legands (memorabilia store at TTP and used to be at marion) the ionly problem is they are quite pricey from this store (120 $$ about a year ago)

Reply #275135 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:12 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754