DC
Years ago

Patty Mills Video of First NBA Playoff Game!

Hey guys... I just put a video mix up of Patty's few moments (6pts) in his first (of many to come) NBA Playoff games... the video's nice and big on the front page of Hoopcity, enjoy.

Patty Mills ***First NBA Playoffs Game -- 20th April 2010*** http://www.hoopcity.com.au/

Topic #22840 | Report this topic

Wayne  
Years ago

Gr8 site, was my first visit.

Had to laugh at though.

Video talkiong about our best ever Olympian.

Chris Anstey says.

Sam McKinnon, most important player over the last decade. (before Olympics in 2008)

Didn't relasie Chris was such a tool!

Love Sam but geez A Gaze would be a fair chance your would think.

Reply #275425 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

anstey openly admits to not liking gaze,he's not about to say it in the press though!!

and yes he is a tool!!

Reply #275427 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Anyone seen his first playoff bucket on the video? His shot was incredibly weird..His legs were facing the baseline just about LOL.
Mills is special..Love the kid. I saw him blow past Dragic, too bad he missed the layup. But still Dragic gave him a cushion, and Mills still blew by him.
Mills--Reckon hel be up there with one of the quickest in league?

Reply #275434 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Mills will looks stupidly slow when John Wall hits the league next season..

Reply #275437 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

kad..really thats a silly statement since most ppl are saying hes bloody quick, so the entire NBA is going to look stupidly slow by someone who well isnt in the league yet...

And does anyone else get a feeling of a bit of man love for Mills by the vid maker??

Reply #275438 | Report this post

DC  
Years ago

lol i wouldn't call it manlove, more like glorifying a pretty impressive moment for Aussie hoops seeing a 6 foot Aussie getting minutes in the worlds top league.. giving some respect that most media outlets in Australia didn't give.

glad you guys liked the clip.

Reply #275443 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bring back hoopcity magazine! :D

Reply #275445 | Report this post

DC  
Years ago

the amount of support the websites getting so far, Hoopcity mag will be back sooner rather than later ;) stay on board

Reply #275446 | Report this post

Juror 12  
Years ago

Who was the last Aussie to play in an NBA playoff game?

Gaze?

Reply #275495 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Gaze didn't play playoffs from memory, was not on the roster.

I think it was Schenscher actually.

Reply #275500 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

kad, after Mills dropped 20 points on the USA in the Olympic game, Chris Paul said the following about Mills:

"I think I read somewhere that he's faster than me," Chris Paul said. "Probably right, and I'm one of the fastest guys in the NBA."

Chris Paul is bloody fast, and you can imagine he has played some fast guys, thus its fair to say Mills is lightning quick. The newspaper atricle went on to say more about Mills:
" NBA scouts love his quickness, which Paul likened to speedsters Monta Ellis, Leandro Barbosa, Tony Parker and T.J. Ford. Mills, who also ran track in high school, has said he clocks a sub-50-second time in the 400 meters"

Reply #275513 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:57 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754