Isaac
Years ago

The We Want Wade Campaign

Miami and fans campaign to keep Dwyane Wade in Miami: wewantwade.com including suggested tactics:

DO
Chant "We Want Wade!"

Start a slow clap and/or a standing ovation. But keep it short. People might start to stare.

Send dessert to his table - very classy!

Walk by and say, "Hey, I'm (Your Name Here). I'm a big HEAT fan and I want you to stay in Miami," then keep walking so he can enjoy his meal, conversation or whatever he is doing.

DON'T

Ask for an autograph, photo, date, money or one of his cars.

Beg. Just tell him you're a fan and we want him here. 'Nuff said.

Follow him. It's not just intrusive. It's creepy (and illegal).

Show him your D.Wade tattoo. Or get one for that matter.

Topic #22971 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

I reasd this...I'm not sure whether it will have any impact on what he does, but at least he will feel some love whilst he makes up his mind!

Reply #277272 | Report this post

The Banker  
Years ago

Wade will go to Chicago

besides the official paperwork, Its a done deal

He will sign with them on Day 1 of the NBA Free Agent period.

Wade knows he will go, Miami knows they cant keep him and chicago are just waiting with massive smiles on the face!

Reply #277279 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

If that is true The Banker, imagien the potential starting lineup at Chicago if James also heads their way...

G Rose
G Wade
F James
F Deng
C Noah

Wow!

Reply #277282 | Report this post

The Banker  
Years ago

If this Happens then the squad will have

Wade
Lebron
Rose
Noah
Deng
Hinrich
James Johnson
Taj Gibson
bad player
bad player
bad player
bad player

Due to salary cap restraints the 4 bad players to complete this roster wont be paid players but will receive some food allowance and can be classed as unemployed seeing as they will never play a game

Reply #277296 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I'd still take that team...

Reply #277305 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

It's called a luxury tax. They can pay "bad player" whatever they want and if they go over the cap, they just pay 50% of that "excess" back to the league. Whatever. Go Bulls.

Reply #277322 | Report this post

Your Mum  
Years ago

I read that if Chicago do get James it will be a sign and trade involving Loul Deng.

Reply #277376 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:48 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754