rocket
Years ago

ABL girls tonight

FIBA live stats? Girls Sturt v Forestville? Any one connected?

Topic #23578 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am.

Reply #286047 | Report this post

repeat  
Years ago

looks like last week - sturt slow off the blocks

Reply #286052 | Report this post

repeat  
Years ago

west men 50% from the arc - Norwood 10% and west 10 more shots.

Reply #286053 | Report this post

helium  
Years ago

sturt down by 12 with seconds to go

Reply #286056 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

forestville won

Reply #286058 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the amount of hand checking and holding made me think i was at a wrestling match, the eagles are the masters

Reply #286061 | Report this post

graham  
Years ago

The eagle girls are as dirty as they come!!

Reply #286068 | Report this post

repeat  
Years ago

sturt did a good job with the squad they had this season and were well coached - had angela played this season - it would have given them the outside shooting presence that they were probably a bit down in - most teams that win the abl title have 1-2 wnbl players in the abl team.
It would have been an injustice if forestville had been outed ... but that is finals.

Reply #286070 | Report this post

GF Again  
Years ago

sour grapes perhaps Graham...

Reply #286073 | Report this post

SSTomatin  
Years ago

Ive said it before.There must be elbow sharpeners at office works

Reply #286074 | Report this post

Harry Hopeless  
Years ago

I didn't see a Forestville player push her opponents head into the floor while trying to get up from the floor in a jump ball situation

Reply #286086 | Report this post

fan  
Years ago

I did a few weeks ago against Norwood.

Reply #286092 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Harry, was it an experienced but younger Sturt player?

Reply #286095 | Report this post

Harry Hopeless  
Years ago

Well Fan it didn't happen last night and we weren't talking about the extinguished Flames.

Anon 095 what difference does the experience make. It was still unsporting!! So if it was a rookie that would be OK. I think not! It would be trait which may need addressing

Reply #286101 | Report this post

fan  
Years ago

I wasn't talking about the extinguished flames either but an unsportsmanlike effort by one of the favourites for the fairest and most brilliant player award tonight.

Reply #286105 | Report this post

Hanging Round  
Years ago

The game has changed and aggression on the ball handler has come into all grades.
I hate it, but it is part of the game and the best exponents (some clubs) push it to the limits.
It is frustrating but a great ploy, so you either accept it and run with it, or adapt your game play, because it is only 'just outside' the rules, so majority of refs will let it go.

Reply #286124 | Report this post

You miss teh point Harry, not saying it was acceptable, more trying to work out whether it was who i think it mighta been...

Reply #286131 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:25 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754