josh
Years ago

Cavaliers new uniform!!

the cavaliers are no longer a playoff team, lets face it, their gonna suck, and now their uniforms look boring as well.http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/news/jersey_unveil_100817.html

Topic #23604 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

Just don't like it...shioulod have stuck with something more like the old ones.

Reply #286380 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

They are hideious.

Reply #286381 | Report this post

Flinders80  
Years ago

Looks like a div 2 NCAA team uniform

Reply #286382 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

wow that is lame. i thought the stupid cartoony type numbers on the sixers uniform last season was bad.

Reply #286383 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yer pretty bad. I dont mind the New Jazz or GSW jerseys. Clippers and Timberwolves nothing flash.

Reply #286384 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

I'm surprised there's no "FLBJ" patch on them somewhere ...

Reply #286395 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Yep, gotta echo others' sentiments - they look pretty average. Would've been better with Comic Sans.

Reply #286396 | Report this post

NBA agent  
Years ago

Have to agree fair ordinary. Always thought dont fix what aint broken and the old ones were fine.

Reply #286403 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

Just plain and crappy...I wont write the Cavs off, they couldnt win it WITH a "star" maybe they need an avg team hehe

Reply #286408 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

I think the 'Caveliers' printing looks fine - but there is something disturbingly wrong about the 'Cleveland' printing.

Reply #286422 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

I think a uniform change was a smart thing to do from the club's point of view. I see it as a fresh start in the post LeBron era and might help to ease the bad taste in every Cav's fans mouth.

In saying that though, talk about an uninspiring design. Yawn.

Reply #286432 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

lol Moses, only if Dan Gilbert designed them....

Reply #286442 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:22 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754